**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abusing the domino bug

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So Kabam knows Domino is bugged when she breaks blocks passively.

Placing her on defense and scoring kills like that is exploiting this bug

Therefore players placing domino on defense are actively trying to exploit this bug

That is against the TOS and actions against players who do this have been taken before

What actions are being taken against players exploiting domino’s block breaking bug on defense?

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Ooh better! Infinity iron man is still getting the node armor triggering auto block. What about players exploiting that?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    I just had a domino on 30. She is very dead
    ^it might have been “fixed” but I am a BUG MAGNET lately so I’m still getting spiders evading and attacking in a single motion like they’re unstoppable when that green text pops up
    edited July 2018
    rwhack wrote: »
    I just had a domino on 30. She is very dead

So you admit to knowingly placing a bugged champ on defense?
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited July 2018
    other side of this drax was bugged for a long time and kabam said so there selves if u guys really want kabam to go down this road then they also have to take that way and punish anyone who was useing him to beat content

think about it this is a dangerous way to go
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    other side of this drax was bugged for a long time and kabam said so there selves if u guys really want kabam to go down this road then they also have to take that way and punish anyone who was useing him to beat content

think about it this is a dangerous way to go

Oh I know. I’m actually curious what about people using Archangel for LoL cause… yanno… Kabam puppy was the ONLY ONE to say anything about it and he said that that “bug” was actually “working as intended”
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    They really don’t care- it forces us to spend extra units and burn items...

But exploiting a bug is the same as cheating according to kabaam with people scoring millions of gold a day or hundreds of revives... they attacked those players with that exact verbiage. I just faced an unduped IMIW 6*. He had armor up stacked the entire match on a non armor boost node in AW. Meaning you can’t parry him or intercept him without a failure to parry or a auto parry block- meaning instant 5 hit combo death... they won’t touch these people
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    I’ve seen pictures of people using upwards of 25 IMIWs on a single map... and it completely stops the other team
  • McWolfMcWolf Posts: 18
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    So Kabam knows Domino is bugged when she breaks blocks passively.

Placing her on defense and scoring kills like that is exploiting this bug

Therefore players placing domino on defense are actively trying to exploit this bug

That is against the TOS and actions against players who do this have been taken before

What actions are being taken against players exploiting domino’s block breaking bug on defense?

Synergies are bugged and don't work => also against TOS?
    Better Stop playing AW...
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You just sounds like a whiny rattle tail... cry to mommy, just pathetic here. I don’t have domino and don’t care if people use her on defense. Quit crying and trying to get people in trouble for this meaningless ****. Think it’s fair game to use until kabam fixes it. Wipe the tears and man up.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You are wrong in hoth scenarios.
    Domini isn't bug. She isn't breaking blocks at all. What is happening is, the player is trying to evade mid her medium hit, making you lose block and hetting hit by her 2nd hit on her medium attack. She is working as intended by now, and a "fix" for her would be making the 2nd hit on her medium attack to be faster, so that the enemy doesn't drop blocking when trying to evade her attack.

IM IW same thing. He is supposed to auto-block when getting passive armor's.
    A "fix" for him would be changing his ability to interact only with his natural passive armor's, instead of interacting with nodes.

An even in both scenarios, this can't really be considered an exploit. Not at all. It seems that you don't know the meaning of that word ...
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Domini isn't bug. She isn't breaking blocks at all. What is happening is, the player is trying to evade mid her medium hit, making you lose block and hetting hit by her 2nd hit on her medium attack. She is working as intended by now, and a "fix" for her would be making the 2nd hit on her medium attack to be faster, so that the enemy doesn't drop blocking when trying to evade her attack.

A "fix" for him would be changing his ability to interact only with his natural passive armor's, instead of interacting with nodes.

An even in both scenarios, this can't really be considered an exploit. Not at all. It seems that you don't know the meaning of that word ...

Dominion is definitely breaking blocks. I thought the same too the first couple time I fought her maybe I tried to evade the second hit and got caught but after fighting her more I can definitely say she is breaking blocks. Now I don’t have her to see if we can do that to the ai. I’m not sure but it could be an adverse affect on our masteries and since the ai doesn’t have masteries it won’t work on them. But she has definitely broken my block on a few occasions.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Wow, that's quite arrogant of you to claim you know what is happening in every fight of every single person who claims that Domino is breaking blocks. Please present your evidence to back up this claim.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    If domino is breaking blocks.... which has never happened to me then just fight her with intercepts and kill her. This shouldn’t be an active thread in the general chat anyway. Should be moved to “Bugs and Known Issues” forums if it’s really happening
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

Wow, that's quite arrogant of you to claim you know what is happening in every fight of every single person who claims that Domino is breaking blocks. Please present your evidence to back up this claim.

You can test it by your own. Just be there blocking, don't move your finger to try to evade mid hit, and she won't break your block. This works for me, it works for everyone in my alliance that said so. If it doesn't work for you or to others, then is probably a device specific issue and not a general issue with everyone
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Just gonna put this out there when bw was breaking blocks it never happened to me. But it was happening and eventually they fixed her. Just cause something is not happening to you doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Well Kabam had to invent a "fix" they did announce at the start she was working as intended and would not change until people started to cry about her being OP
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I cannot pretend to understand this mindset. If Kabam puts out a character, regardless of how said champ performs, it's not in any way an exploit by the community. If said champ isn't performing the original way it was intended then it's up to Kabam to fix them.

Also, why is it that EVERY time there's Any player advantage within the game people can't wait to come to forums and tell all about it? I've seen it for years and it amazes me. I'm not even going to attempt to try and list all of the pro-player things within the game that the community "tells" Kabam about. And what always happens? It's stopped immediately. Yet bugs that hurt players hang around for years and we are told "working as intended".
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    If domino is breaking blocks.... which has never happened to me then just fight her with intercepts and kill her. This shouldn’t be an active thread in the general chat anyway. Should be moved to “Bugs and Known Issues” forums if it’s really happening

Dexterity canceling my man… makes doing what you’re suggesting very much harder
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

Dexterity cancelling only happens when you're unlucky
    Otherwise it's fine, just wait it out
    ShadPrince wrote: »

It also happens whenever she fills a bar
    -_- meaning if she wants she can decide she wants to be baited and then I can’t dex and if the game decides to bug out I can’t even parry the Sp1 explosive to avoid some of the damage

-_- meaning if she wants she can decide she wants to be baited and then I can’t dex and if the game decides to bug out I can’t even parry the Sp1 explosive to avoid some of the damage

....when she fills a bar, there's a chance for you to be unlucky, mate

Also, just block it, try and parry stun her. Otherwise do deep evades (or shallow, I forget which one doesn't trigger dexterity)
    And when does the game bug out and not let you parry the sp1?

Also, just block it, try and parry stun her. Otherwise do deep evades (or shallow, I forget which one doesn't trigger dexterity)

When she decides to break my block duh. That’s like… WHY she’s bugged

So it's always happened? Bc that's pretty unlucky (pun not intended)

I don’t have a percentage of how frequently it happens but it’s often enough that I decided to always use a tech champ to not risk it again (something I cannot say when she’s in AW and my roster aren’t flexible enough to let me bring different champs cause I don’t have gods upon gods same as many others)

I don’t have a percentage of how frequently it happens but it’s often enough that I decided to always use a tech champ to not risk it again (something I cannot say when she’s in AW and my roster aren’t flexible enough to let me bring different champs cause I don’t have gods upon gods same as many others)

Alright, well good luck fighting her in the future then