**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

BPCW working differently in AW

WW4WW4 Member Posts: 3
I've been having major issues fighting awakened BPCWs in AW. Probably 75% of he time he is reverse stunning me off the first parry of the fight. Nowhere are in the game does this happen and it shouldn't as his SA clearly states he cannot get an armor up charge while his reflective armor is active. What am I missing here?

Comments

• Arus25Arus25 Member Posts: 158
    Is the bpcw in aw you face is placed in armor up local nodes?
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 327
    The most obvious reason for this is that the BPCW your facing is on a tile with an armor buff. And as you already know, as long as he has an armor buff he can reverse stun your parry. Hier tiers already take advantage of this.
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    The most obvious reason for this is that the BPCW your facing is on a tile with an armor buff. And as you already know, as long as he has an armor buff he can reverse stun your parry. Hier tiers already take advantage of this.

Yep. I place mine on these nodes for this reason.
  • WW4WW4 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks - I guess I was reading those nodes incorrectly. (Can't see the description right this second) but I thought those nodes stated that armor up abilities were enhanced - didn't know that meant always having armor up active... Oh well, good to know. Thanks guys
  • TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    WW4 wrote: »
    Thanks - I guess I was reading those nodes incorrectly. (Can't see the description right this second) but I thought those nodes stated that armor up abilities were enhanced - didn't know that meant always having armor up active... Oh well, good to know. Thanks guys

In war usually enhanced armor nodes go with some armor up too
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 327
    Actually, reading any tile info that has "Armor +20/+40" shows an armor buff in the fight and if nullified will reappear after a few seconds. fyi only. :)
  • WW4WW4 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah - that's certainly not how interpreted it at all. I've only been playing 2+ years though so...smh