**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    edited July 2018
    Is there a way to get your money back... dought it.
    If I could half my money back I would call it a day and leave kabaam in the rear view mirror.
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    If I could half my money back I would call it a day and leave kabaam in the rear view mirror.

You might be able to get recent purchases back for instance if you bought 4th deals just to have phone burn up...there’s not reason for anyone to give you back stuff you bought months ago...either way put ina ticket with Apple.
  • MrDoctorMrDoctor Posts: 3
    iOS 11.3 & iOS 11.4 (started crashing before I updated iphone software and after)
    Device Model - game crashes on both my iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
    ATT
    Crashes on both Wifi and Cellular Network!

As a note: The previous Deadpool/Domino version of the game did not crash... The minute it updated to Wasp/Ghost, it is now crashing like CRAZY!

WiMak wrote: »
    Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?

• tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    MrDoctor wrote: »
    iOS 11.3 & iOS 11.4 (started crashing before I updated iphone software and after)
    ATT

As a note: The previous Deadpool/Domino version of the game did not crash... The minute it updated to Wasp/Ghost, it is now crashing like CRAZY!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

I Suggest that you start reading from page 29
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    MrDoctor wrote: »
    ATT

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

- Miike

That was the first real update from kablam
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Running LOL had my phone so hot , was making me lag like crazy, had to put phone in the fridge while boosts were going to cool it down to continue.. just garbage man
  • Aaarav603Aaarav603 Posts: 2
    I was about to open crystals and my iPhone 7 restarted and all gone. When this issue will be fixed.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes contact Apple app support to request a refund.

• Aaarav603Aaarav603 Posts: 2
    Seriously need a fix for this 15-20 minutes of game and phone is getting restarted need a fix. Big time
  • ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    My phone warms up after 15-20 minutes of play. The game stops running smoothly, so I can not play.

Iphone 6
    iOS 11.4
  • BlntzOvrAcesBlntzOvrAces Posts: 5
    tonyj007 wrote: »

This problem is over 40 pages long , we( Members/Players) do not need jokes . We need a fix now from kabam. Some Members are unable to play this game, possible devices failure. Focus on getting this game fixed.

I agree they need to focus on a solution, but don’t try to say with a straight face that the current situation at kabam is not laughable
  • viniixviniix Posts: 2
    Model and device: iPhone 6S 128 GB
    Device version: iOS 11.4
    Mobile or WiFi: WiFi
    Installed game version: 19.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Missions, Event Missions, Arena, Alliance, and Alliance War.

Today I had no problems with overheating. Especially at dawn I do several rounds of Arena (30-50 rounds). It warms up reasonably. I noticed that in the 12am-6am time the game flows very well, this was already happening in previous versions, an efficiency in the game at dawn.

I took some precautions to optimize the iPhone:

1 - Disable updates in the background;
    2 - Screen brightness to a minimum;
    3 - Disable Game Center;
    4 - Disable any app notification on the device;
    5 - Finally, after about playing for 2 hours, turn off the iPhone for it to "rest the battery" for 5 minutes. But it's relative, if he warms up before that, switch off before ...

See you. ;)
    If a device shuts down its a warning that something is wrong. It might not boot up, You just don't know. How many times must a device shut down before it fails to restart. Over heating on any electronics devices cannot be good

I really do suggest you only play for 10 or 15 minutes. power Off ,

Check to see if it is devices is hot. restart if cool or warm.

Keep phone on, but wait until phone is cold before you return to game

I normally check after 3 fights to see how hot or warm the phone is

Got to be Safe

Play at your own risk, your device is in jeopardy.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Hey i got an out of the box solution for you guuys. Revert the game to v18. Your welcome. No get me additional compensation :)
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    iPhone 7+.
    Verizon
    WiFi or data
    Phone is heating up and shutting off. Causing all apps to not respond.

Pls fix
    DJSergy wrote: »
    Hey i got an out of the box solution for you guuys. Revert the game to v18. Your welcome. No get me additional compensation :)

roll back back, too many changes to roll back or too expensive to update twice

I think its the $$$$
  • RAGE2k17RAGE2k17 Posts: 13
    How can Kabam even make MCOC available for play while this thing happens ? if something happens to anyones phone, people can sue them.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I'm betting on Scooby and Shaggy...
    RAGE2k17 wrote: »
    How can Kabam even make MCOC available for play while this thing happens ? if something happens to anyones phone, people can sue them.

sorry no, start reading from page 29
  • Papa_SanPapa_San Posts: 6
    Since the new update, my battery is overheating and causing my phone to shut down and restart itself. There has been several times where my phone would freeze and all buttons become unresponsive. Also times when playing the game it would not allow me to exist and no buttons would work including lock button and home screen.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
  • Player567Player567 Posts: 10
    My phone just heats up so much. The game crashes and turns black. My phone has actually frozen and was unable to do anything with it for 5 mins. These are expensive handsets and really don’t want my fone to break but at the same time I’m needed in game so it’s tough.

Iphone7
    Latest iOS 11.4
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    This is the most serious problem. Kabam have to fix as soon as possible.
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    edited July 2018
    Kabam my phone just melted causing 2nd degree burns to my hands. Where do i send my request for medical bills reimbursement and phone replacement?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited July 2018
    (Sent this as a ticket to Kabam Support also)

I realize this is a known issue but I want to ensure that Kabam is aware that I am having issues with your app overheating my phone. I have already replaced the battery twice in the last year and a half and I ONLY have issues when using MCOC.

I am hoping Kabam resolves this sooner rather than later and would like to see them offer something better to myself and the rest of your suffering community than the insulting compensation from the other two recent outage.

iPhone 6 64g
    iOS 11.4.1
    Telus Carrier
    Issues on both WiFi and cellular.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Brandonius wrote: »
    (Sent this as a ticket to Kabam Support also)

I realize this is a known issue but I want to ensure that Kabam is aware that I am having issues with your app overheating my phone. I have already replaced the battery twice in the last year and a half and I ONLY have issues when using MCOC.

I am hoping Kabam resolves this sooner rather than later and would like to see them offer something better to myself and the rest of your suffering community than the insulting compensation from the other two recent outage.

iPhone 6 64g
    iOS 11.4.1
    Telus Carrier
    Issues on both WiFi and cellular.

Pretty sure the fact that you still use and iPhone 6 is the reason for overheating not MCOC :neutral:

• GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    edited July 2018
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: 9.2.3
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 19.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest & Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Battery draining/overheating in every aspect of the game.
    Papa_San wrote: »
    Since the new update, my battery is overheating and causing my phone to shut down and restart itself. There has been several times where my phone would freeze and all buttons become unresponsive. Also times when playing the game it would not allow me to exist and no buttons would work including lock button and home screen.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4

That was the first real update from kablam
This discussion has been closed.