**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensations sent?

RessRess Posts: 11
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Hi, ive just been wondering if the compensations have been sent, i didnt receive anything :)

Comments

• RessRess Posts: 11
    ZERO compensations have been received thus far.
    Did they announce when they will send them? Ive been trying to find out if they said anything
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Beginning of the week. Starting tomorrow on, likely.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Next week I think
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Sometime this week apparently. though after this new fiasco I am not sure, even if it is a Sunday, the fact that these guys are picking and choosing what they reply to doesn't fill me with confidence they will stick to it
    Thank you everyone!
    There is a huge sense of entitlement in this community. League of legends has so many down times for ranked, people lose their ratings because of that, and there's never a compensation. And for a game that allows you to be f2p and still manage to compete with most pay2win players, we could give kabam a break every once in a while.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Except league of legends isn't on mobile phones so take that somewhere else
    edited July 2018
    Its a game in which you have to coordinate yourself in a live game with 4 other players, and Riot can screw that up and make you lose your rating, how is that different? Do we deserve more rewards for playing this game on a phone?
    Rocap wrote: »
    Ress wrote: »
    Its a game in which you have to coordinate yourself in a live game with 4 other players, and Riot can screw that up and make you lose your rating, how is that different? Do we deserve more rewards for playing this game on a phone?

People don't have to buy energy and boosts in LOL, they don't have crunch timed events that almost require you to play AND pay every waking moment to rank. They don't expect you to spend $500 on packs released to stay current and they don't throw their hands in the air and say "not our fault" every time they make a mistake.

Thankfully there are people like Brian Grant who proved that you dotn need to spend $500 to stay current.
    As for the ''buying boosts'' they said they will refund the resources used. Thats what i said, they take responsability for their screw ups, but people still get greedy.
  • BlacksparkBlackspark Posts: 24
    edited July 2018

People don't have to buy energy and boosts in LOL, they don't have crunch timed events that almost require you to play AND pay every waking moment to rank. They don't expect you to spend $500 on packs released to stay current and they don't throw their hands in the air and say "not our fault" every time they make a mistake.

Thankfully there are people like Brian Grant who proved that you dotn need to spend $500 to stay current.
    As for the ''buying boosts'' they said they will refund the resources used. Thats what i said, they take responsability for their screw ups, but people still get greedy.

I don't really care about the compensation either way... I think it could have been much better, everything considered, but I'm not up in arms about it. But, I just wanted to point put that they* ARE NOT refunding or reimbursing items like boosts used(wasted) by the downtime
    Blackspark wrote: »

I don't really care about the compensation either way... I think it could have been much better, everything considered, but I'm not up in arms about it. But, I just wanted to point put that they* ARE NOT refunding or reimbursing items like boosts used(wasted) by the downtime

Youre right, my bad, they will only be reimbursing the cost of the map
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    This was posted under News and Announcements:

Marvel Contest of Champions

Compensation for Recent Downtimes
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra
    July 6 edited July 6 in News & Announcements
    Summoners,

Thanks for being so patient with us on this matter. As you all know, when we experienced an extended downtime on June 29th/30th, many different Summoners were affected in a variety of ways. After meeting to discuss the impact this downtime had on you all, our team has come up with a plan for how we can resolve this issue.

Remember, when we come up with a plan to compensate for downtimes such as this, our goal is to make it right for all Summoners affected, so our resolutions will directly address the modes, and what was missed out on during this time.

Goldmember Arena:
    The Goldmember Arena will be rerun from July 12th at 10 am PDT until July 15th 10 am PDT. If you were active in the Arena during the first run, you will automatically be granted access with no need to use another Ticket. This Arena will only be available to players that were active in the original Arena, as those who did not enter were not affected by the downtime. Additionally, the Top 200 Summoners from the previous arena will not be given access to this second run, as they have already won. This means a new group of 200 Summoners will be able to earn a 5-Star Goldpool and the rare title Gold Member.

Ant-Man and M.O.D.O.K. Arenas:
    While we don’t have dates for these yet, we will be re-scheduling them for a second Arena run in the future, in lieu of a non-Featured Champion, and a non-first run Basic Champion. This means they will not run again at the same time, but we want to ensure that we are not placing Ant-Man in the place of a Featured Champion (delaying our scheduled releases), and not placing M.O.D.O.K. in the place of another Champion that is making their first Basic Champion appearance.

Alliance Quests:
    First, we will be refunding any resource costs from Maps that were interrupted by the outage directly back to your Alliance Treasuries. Secondly, because this interruption made it more difficult for Summoners to complete the Map they had started, or could have prevented them from starting a new Map until after the outage all together, we will be awarding all affected Alliances 3 of the Map Crystals for the first Map of this series that they attempted.

Micro-Realms:
    While not related to the outage on June 29th, a separate outage on July 3rd occurred shortly after the release of 19.0. This may have caused Summoners who had started a Micro-Realm Quest before the outage to lose their run in the Realm. We will be returning the Pym Particle Disk that you used to enter these Quests to you, so that you may have another attempt at running the Micro-Realm if you were unable to complete it.

Additionally:
    Because there were also other modes that are harder to measure affected by this outage (Event Quests, Mercenary Missions, Assassin Assignments), we’ll also be awarding all Summoners that joined the game prior to the outage 3 Energy Refills, 50,000 Gold, and 1500 5-Star Hero Shards. We hope to have the Alliance Quest Map Crystals and additional Items out to you all by early next week, and to have the Pym Particle Disks out to you by EOD, July 6th.

Thank you all once again for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue for you.
    Flag · 5Insightful 7Agree 17Like 11Awesome 135LOL
    This discussion has been closed.

And as I post this it is 5pm PDT!!!

What the Hell!
    Blackspark wrote: »

Youre right, my bad, they will only be reimbursing the cost of the map

They're giving us Map Crystals, though.
    3x the amount we could have earned, to be exact.
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    My compensation was getting time away from the game to do something meaningful with my life.

So I watched Transformers: Dark Of The Moon because I'm an idiot.

Wow cheating on the franchise, shame on you! ( <---defending marvel as a dc fan )
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Hey, Transformers had an awesome Marvel comic... and they have a Kabam game, which did give out compensation the day after the server outage *cough*.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    It’s the weekend. The major decision makers have to be out. There are significant issues to address. I suspect they want to address it with all that in mind.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Hey all I think we all received compensation long back .we got 2* antman as compensation.As the antman and wasp movie they have ability to shrink in exact way compensation shrinks to 2* antman
    Run477 wrote: »
    Beginning of the week. Starting tomorrow on, likely.

It’s against forum rules to impersonate mods

You already tried that line in another Thread. Your exhaustive efforts to get my goat are pretty apparent.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    don't worry you aren't missing much, 3 energy refills!!! 50k Gold, 1.5k 5*S!! LOL, they gotta be kidding me
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    There is a huge sense of entitlement in this community. League of legends has so many down times for ranked, people lose their ratings because of that, and there's never a compensation. And for a game that allows you to be f2p and still manage to compete with most pay2win players, we could give kabam a break every once in a while.

this in insulting
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    The title sounds like a kid on a road trip: are we there yet? Are we there yet?
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★

I agree with entitlement stuff as half of them community really behave on forum like that
    But,
    League of legend
    Or whatever game you may know
    I dont play any and know many many veteran myself included who dont play any other mobile game except this because we'v been here in mcoc since beta 2014 or early 2015
    And let me tell you that kabapm's response particularly recently or in 2018 starting has not been good at all
    They are still being cringy about compansating what is due.
    There greed has never been more then now believe me on that
    When they launched 5* that was the time when all of the 4* shards rewards were installed everywhere including SA and 3day event
    And even after 6 monthes of 6* launching they are cringy in giving 5*( i know about. 5* arena) but still
    I would say
    There pace of launching new content in the game has slowed down drastically and they want to find new ways to attack the players pocket.
    P.s. yes im FTP and beaten LOL or everything.
  • Prof Hoff is great for this stuff as he grades the deals and tells you what to buy if it is worth it or not
This discussion has been closed.