**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The more IMIW you have, the more likely you are to win the war and AW node 30 is too crazy

NetNet Posts: 91
A simple equation:
"The more IMIW you have, the more likely you are to win in AW".
With his special abilities he gets a lot of kills - for example: nodes 26, 46, 31, ,30 etc,
you know what I mean.. Especially those who fought against him..

And I also want to talk about AW node 30....
You can find Medusa, Killmonger, IMIW there... And then it became almost impossible to beat them.
(Medusa is the "easiest" there).

This situation is unbearable.
At some Nodes, even the best skills can't help you avoid dying.
There is a terrible feeling of injustice, imbalance, frustration and it's not fun at all.

I really don't understand how each new update that comes out brings new disruptions and disappointments.

The game experience is getting worse and it's time for someone to do something about it.

Comments

• RocapRocap Posts: 222
    edited July 2018
    Net wrote: »
    A simple equation:
    "The more IMIW you have, the more likely you are to win in AW".
    With his special abilities he gets a lot of kills - for example: nodes 26, 46, 31, ,30 etc,
    you know what I mean.. Especially those who fought against him..

And I also want to talk about AW node 30....
    You can find Medusa, Killmonger, IMIW there... And then it became almost impossible to beat them.
    (Medusa is the "easiest" there).

This situation is unbearable.
    At some Nodes, even the best skills can't help you avoid dying.
    There is a terrible feeling of injustice, imbalance, frustration and it's not fun at all.

I really don't understand how each new update that comes out brings new disruptions and disappointments.

The game experience is getting worse and it's time for someone to do something about it.

I really don't understand how each new update that comes out doesn't bring more disruptions and disappointments.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    seems like kabam is forcing us to play this rock - paper -scissors type of game now where the match up is more important than the actual fight.

Gotta change it up and bring different champs. The problem is it takes so long to acquire rank up materials that we can't rank up champs fast enough to keep up with the new meta.
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    At one point, OG Spiderman was "too hard". At one point, Nightcrawler was "too hard". At one point, Magik was "too hard".

The game changes. You just need to find ways to counter. You win some you lose some. But, the game being difficult does not make it less fun...
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    I have a thread talking about AW node 30 @Net .. i understand what youre trying to express here. It is very hard i’d say. Whoever said “ gotta learn to counter it” should record a video on how to counter that node. It is almost impossible and my ally mates stuck cause we faced Magik with max MD. worst war ever. No fun at all. Too much BS
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited July 2018
    i one shotted a r5 imiw on 30

u do need specific champs to counter these new champs. Although i think too many people are crying, I do also agree that the node could be toned down slightly.
  • NetNet Posts: 91
    I can kill any of the champions you mentioned.
    But with the effects of the nodes in AW it has become unbearable.
    I don't complain about difficulty.
    It bothers me that sometimes even with skills you lose your champions.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Gabbros wrote: »
    i one shotted a r5 imiw on 30

u do need specific champs to counter these new champs. Although i think too many people are crying, I do also agree that the node could be toned down slightly.

Out of curiosity, who did you use? I assume the r5 IMIW was awoken? He definitely seems like he would be annoying on that node, but it's not the best fit for him. Only faced Blade (not horrible), and Medusa (played like ****, was awful) there so far.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    30 isn’t all that hard.

Have soloed domino yondu* and someone else there can’t remember.

Neither are others new nodes. But yeah on these new Minis you need special counters so that means u need large rosters, as well as u need to plan more , time of taking in trinity and winging it has gone by now. Some of these will also require you to burn aw 3 min boost.