**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So, 10K PI Teams aren't enough for 4* Featured arenas?

SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
Hi Kabam people, i know that formula of arena changed and bla bla bla.

+10K PI teams in arena was a great safe to do arena, but, now what?

Now we will get limited teams to be safe? all the time doing new teams and losing 3/30 unused characters will be the future?

s60uejia4fk8.jpeg

897.gif

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Use atleast one 4* 4/40
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    What win sterak is it one
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    It's to reward people that just spend units refreshing their top team and punish the people that try putting in more work.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    What win sterak is it one

151 ma friend.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    In my experience, it's not the size of the team but rather a minimum prestige for each champ. Same thing happens if I do 2x 4/40 and a 2/20.

Certain lower champs always seem to trigger it (antman, Capt Marvel, OG Cap America, etc), especially if they aren't duped.
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    the formula changed again because stronger players have 3 maxed 5* already. the lowest team you can do is 1 r3 and 2 r4 4*.
    txthree wrote: »
    the formula changed again because stronger players have 3 maxed 5* already. the lowest team you can do is 1 r3 and 2 r4 4*.

it's 1 4/40 and 2 3/30 the minimum team as i can see.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    edited July 2018
    I've used 3 r1 5*, same challenger rating as r3 4*, and haven't had any issues, below 10k pi even.

Edit: just now went in with an equivalent team of 4* and got a "death match". I find that odd.
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    Syndicated wrote: »

yeah and i just got a deathmatch using that team now. few weeks ago i havent because the stronger players used to have only two r5 5*. now they have 3 maxed 5* so starting this arena there's a low chance of getting deathmatches with that team. so to be safe you can only use 1 r3 4* in your team.
    Syndicated wrote: »

yeah and i just got a deathmatch using that team now. few weeks ago i havent because the stronger players used to have only two r5 5*. now they have 3 maxed 5* so starting this arena there's a low chance of getting deathmatches with that team. so to be safe you can only use 1 r3 4* in your team.

That's rare, i got that tactic and works for me, 337 streak right now.