**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power lock

I was using magik applied l2 (power lock) on scarlet witch in uncollected monthly event.
After the power lock, i did a crits hit on SW which resulted a power drain on my magik, in which in normal situation, SW will have her power drained. But her power din't changed.
Wonder this has anything relates to the power lock?
Means power lock = power locked (no changes?)

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Possibly. I think it also applies to SW when she has power locked the opponent, she won't reduce their power if she power steals.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'm fairly certain Scarlet Witch getting power drained at the same time as the opponent is a bug that they tried to fix (still happens every now and then), I do remember reading about it in patch notes previously
    That might be one of the instances where it worked as it should have
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Related to this, I've done the same thing (Magik SP 2) against Hyperion and he still gains power with his Buff. But it's never worked that way on the other end of the spectrum
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain Scarlet Witch getting power drained at the same time as the opponent is a bug that they tried to fix (still happens every now and then), I do remember reading about it in patch notes previously
    That might be one of the instances where it worked as it should have

Thats slightly different

SW has to power drains
    1 when SW lands a crit she can power steal.
    The bug fixed was that she would lose power before stealing power
    2. When the opponent lands a crit against SW she can power drain. Drains both champions power completely. This one is what OP is talking about. Although idk if the connection to power lock is the cause of this
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    When the opponent lands a crit against SW she can power drain. Drains both champions power completely. This one is what OP is talking about. Although idk if the connection to power lock is the cause of this

Yes, this is what i meant.