**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation like seriously ?!?!?

I love this game and I’m rarely one to make a post but now it’s like come on. From my phone overheating in my hands to the point I can barely load the game then having To force quit it to my entire iPhone 8+ barely working To my marvelous crystal being held hostage pretty much to serious lag problems and now trouble logging on to the app. Kabam seriosuly I get compensation is something that’s asked for but when your pretty much saying sorry everyone but you get nothing for the mass mistakes, issues, bugs, problems, and the SERIOUSNESS of ppls devices overheating and causing widespread problems. A real appreciation compensation package has to come to play. Like sorry community will really appreciate everyone commitment to playing Regardless of the mass amount of problems. I didn’t spend $500-600 for offers on July 4th to not Get to even play or enjoy my new marvelous champ without my phone overheating.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Should be an Odin so we can replace pots and boosts.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Well said you guys however you forgot about the game crashing every couple of hours and that on the android side so grinding in the arena at the moment is a complete pain right now
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'd like to point out the fact that people seem to be treating the compensation package as compensation overall for everything, when it was only for the 8 hour downtime

So people saying that it's absolutely completely bs with what we received compared to what we have to deal with need to take a step back and think about it again
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Or how about crashing DURING an AQ or AW match? Cause that's been a long standing issue for me. It happened twice last week and it cost me a ton to end up getting back to a fighting chance.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited July 2018
    The AQ compensation for the wrong bracket/tier seems poor, comparing scores for this week then placing us accordingly in our normal bracket won't work as alot of alliances have been playing lower scoring maps to save treasury due to kabams silence for 3 days on the issue. For an example an alliance who normally score 120 mil in expert may only get 60 mil this week after being wrongly put in normal tier. So how is it fair to rank them on this 60 mil and not their usual 120mil !!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Compensation should be truly meaningful! Like 5* crystals, 5* awakening crystals, 3100 units, 3 4* crystals, 1 4* awakening crystal, 5,000 6* shards, 5 lvl 4 alliance team revives and 5 lvl 4 Lahaina energy team health. If not more cause the physical battery damage to thousands of phones will cost a lot more with a class action lawsuit against your company.

LOL 5* awakening gems and 5000 6* shards. might as well give us 2 T5b and 6 T2A
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    With phones over heating, crashing, causing swollen batteries that can break your phone entirely. If this doesn't warrant a RTD nothing ever will lmao, this is worse than 12.0 because now we're dealing with a hardware problem instead of just the app. They could get sued and this actually violates Apples ToS and if they've read it, they know they can get the app suspended from the App Store, so I understand that they're all in on this and it's top priority, while some of us wait for our correct marvelous crystal.
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    With phones over heating, crashing, causing swollen batteries that can break your phone entirely. If this doesn't warrant a RTD nothing ever will lmao, this is worse than 12.0 because now we're dealing with a hardware problem instead of just the app. They could get sued and this actually violates Apples ToS and if they've read it, they know they can get the app suspended from the App Store, so I understand that they're all in on this and it's top priority, while some of us wait for our correct marvelous crystal.

That’s 100% truth
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Compensation should be truly meaningful! Like 5* crystals, 5* awakening crystals, 3100 units, 3 4* crystals, 1 4* awakening crystal, 5,000 6* shards, 5 lvl 4 alliance team revives and 5 lvl 4 Lahaina energy team health. If not more cause the physical battery damage to thousands of phones will cost a lot more with a class action lawsuit against your company.

Yeah lol I’m not asking for that 😂😂 something in that ballpark even a 5 star gem offer that’s 1/2 the usual price rank down tickets WHICH IS INCREDIBLY NEEDED almost 4-8 of my R4s are pretty much outdated based on the new game developments and gold along 5 star shards would be nice. RDT is something that would satisfy the whole community following shards following a 5 star awakening random or select gem that offered at a community price showing your guys appreciation of us
  • BdassmfrBdassmfr Posts: 15
    Celebrating The 5 Odin Sentinel !!!!
  • Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    Maybe they should actually test out the updates before going live with them? Mind you this is Kabam were talking about.

Only now are they taking beta testing seriously and it only took for players' phones to start breaking for them to do it...
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    The most insulting situation ever right now; game is going haywire with overheating etc.. and yet, Kabam still can release special offers on game store bla blaa blaaa... I mean come on! Fix the game! No one’s gonna buy anything even on offers unless you KABAM fix this overheating issue right now!
  • I don’t like asking for compensation, but considering this game is unplayable right now for some people. It’s needed, bad. Ive only been able to log in for rewards, can’t do arena AW or AW
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    ive never seen anything like this. A game that literally sets your phone on fire. Kabam has to be incredibly embarrassed... i dont know how u recoved from this sh*t show but u better get your house in order and fast. There are too many other games om the market for the ocd generation to move to and 1500 5* shards arent going to keep them around. Good luck cause i love the game but i like a working cell phone much more.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    ezmoney wrote: »
    ive never seen anything like this. A game that literally sets your phone on fire. Kabam has to be incredibly embarrassed... i dont know how u recoved from this sh*t show but u better get your house in order and fast. There are too many other games om the market for the ocd generation to move to and 1500 5* shards arent going to keep them around. Good luck cause i love the game but i like a working cell phone much more.

100%. I hear there’s some game with a new season coming out tomorrow. Clock ticking...

Dr. Zola
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44

Why should this/these issues be cause for a rank down ticket? They didn’t nerf anyone, so no reason to get one

Yeah lol I’m not asking for that 😂😂 something in that ballpark even a 5 star gem offer that’s 1/2 the usual price rank down tickets WHICH IS INCREDIBLY NEEDED almost 4-8 of my R4s are pretty much outdated based on the new game developments and gold along 5 star shards would be nice. RDT is something that would satisfy the whole community following shards following a 5 star awakening random or select gem that offered at a community price showing your guys appreciation of us

Rdts should not be given because your champs aren’t up to par anymore. 8 r4s that are outdated? That must really suck for you. You made your decisions, now live with them.
    A 5* gem to the whole community would be ridiculous and not even something that should ever be given away all willy nilly because of issues.

Compensation should be based on 2 things:
    1. What was effected by the change/issue/whatever
    2. A lil extra something to give warm fuzzy feelings
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    WWIDB wrote: »

Why should this/these issues be cause for a rank down ticket? They didn’t nerf anyone, so no reason to get one

Rdts should not be given because your champs aren’t up to par anymore. 8 r4s that are outdated? That must really suck for you. You made your decisions, now live with them.
    A 5* gem to the whole community would be ridiculous and not even something that should ever be given away all willy nilly because of issues.

Compensation should be based on 2 things:
    1. What was effected by the change/issue/whatever
    2. A lil extra something to give warm fuzzy feelings

You missed the point, the point isn't this deserves a RTD. The point is if this issue, which is the biggest to date, with possibilities of lawsuits, the game being suspended off the APP Store. If THIS doesn't make them think to give out RTD to butter up the community, then nothing will. I personally don't care if it's given or not. It was a point, It seems you're just one of those that are highly against an RTD.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★

How in the world does this warrant an RDT? This has nothing to do with any champ. What the hell is with the RDT obsessions? I'd be pissed if that's what they decided to hand out. How many times can you screw up ranking a champ? Wouldn't your rather get NEW resources to rank up a different champ than an RDT? Last time they handed out RDTs, I just let every single one of them expire. I sincerely hope they never let RDTs see the light of day again and that's just because of the insane obsession they've created.
    Emergency maintenance? RDT!
    Server lag? RDT!
    Overheating and crashing? RDT!
    Bug fix? RDT!
    Introduce new champ! RDT!
    SMFH