**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue has been bugged for months , doesn’t shrug off some debuffs [Known Issue: Under Investigation]

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
7/3/2018
iPhone 6s
iOS 11.4
Arena fight

Rogue has been bugged for months. In this fight she doesn’t reduce the incinerate debuff. From what’s I’ve tested, she shrugs off bleed, coldsnap and stuns, but does not reduce the length of incinerate, armor break & shock debuffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nlujaeBoH8&app=desktop

Edit: What about Enervate??? Is that a debuff?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Duel fight vs Hyperion. Rogue doesn’t shrug off Incinerate or Armor Break.

This is not a bug exclusive to 19.0. This has been going on for a few months. Others have posted about it , minus vids, and it’s been ignored. Not everyone has the time or desire to test and post vids to show what is wrong with the game.

I’d like a mod to please explain exactly what Rogue isnt able to shrug off.

What about concussion? Poison? I’ve not tested those.

She shrugs off coldsnap, but not frostbite. Why? Is it because frostbite is called a “charge”? It acts as a debuff. Whatever it is, it is.

Just clarify and tell us exactly what she can or can not shrug off!

https://youtu.be/0Vb_yRNDi6s
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    I stopped using her about a month ago. She’s not even useful if her main abilities don’t activate. Used her a lot in AW now she collects dust
    Vs Cable in chapter 1.1 Uncollected

Shrugs off Concussion but not Incinerate.

https://youtu.be/-3Sae3y6NjQ

Side note, the new pause menu is a welcome addition, but I noticed that Nebulas Shock is listed as a passive. How is Shock considered passive and not listed as a debuff?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Frosbit is passive. So tjah WHO bit all offer no idés why.
    Here’s another vid versus The Hood in this months story quest. Shock is clearly listed as a debuff, but Rogue isn’t shrugging it off.

https://youtu.be/6kBGB-szfQo
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    She’s my top champ 5/65, haven’t noticed a change on her. She still shrugs everything off quick. Her abilities aren’t to shrug off debuff. Her ability is to reduce the amount of time it’s placed on you. 70% shorter time. So if it’s 10 seconds it will be around 3 seconds that it actually lasts on ylu. She doesn’t shrug off like bones or AV.
    I just tested this. Against cyclops. He has a 9 second armor break. My rogue shrugged it off in about 3.5 seconds. And he had 2 armor breaks stacked. Both shrugged off fast.
    edited July 2018
    She’s my top champ 5/65, haven’t noticed a change on her. She still shrugs everything off quick. Her abilities aren’t to shrug off debuff. Her ability is to reduce the amount of time it’s placed on you. 70% shorter time. So if it’s 10 seconds it will be around 3 seconds that it actually lasts on ylu. She doesn’t shrug off like bones or AV.

I understand her abilities. Shes supposed to reduce the length of Debuffs. Go check that cable fight above here she gets hit with incinerate and concussion. She reduces the time of the concussion debuff but not the Incinerate debuff. I’ve checked out the length of these debuffs (Hoods shock and Hyperion, Gwenpoplol and Cables incinerate) and they’re not being reduced at all. Maybe I was wrong about armor break; think I only tested that vs Hyperion 1 time
    Can’t say man, but I haven’t seen issues with mine. But I can be honest and say I don’t think I’ve been hit with an Incinerate with her in a long time, so I can’t confirm nor deny that one. I used her on biohazard this morning with no issues. And as mentioned above the armor break was fine too. I’ll see if I run into a cable in UC and repost if I see an issue.
    Can’t say man, but I haven’t seen issues with mine. But I can be honest and say I don’t think I’ve been hit with an Incinerate with her in a long time, so I can’t confirm nor deny that one. I used her on biohazard this morning with no issues. And as mentioned above the armor break was fine too. I’ll see if I run into a cable in UC and repost if I see an issue.

Feel free to test her vs incinerate, but my vids above are pretty straightforward.
    After review , @panchulon21 is right . She does reduce the armor break debuff.

Appreciate everyone’s responses.

Rogue is not reducing the time of Shock and Incinerate debuffs.

Hopefully a mod will take notice.
    Will this continue to go ignored? I’ve posted several videos as evidence and can provide additional information if needed.
    edited July 2018
    What’s the point of having a bug section if you’re just going to ignore people’s posts? Perhaps I should have opened the thread under general discussion since that gets 10x more attention.

I just want to get these bugs acknowledged.....The first step in a long process of getting a bug fixed.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Bugged or nerfed? If its been months i would consider it nerfed.
    So.... I see mods closed a bunch of threads. Can a mod please address the issues with a Rogue that I’ve presented?

Rogue is now reducing the length of Shock and Incinerate debuffs.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    She shrugs off coldsnap, but not frostbite. Why? Is it because frostbite is called a “charge”? It acts as a debuff. Whatever it is, it is.

Frostbite is not a debuff. It's a passive. It works against debuff immune champions.

• iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Hulk Ragnarok does not trigger his Face Me ability against Frostbite. So its not a passive.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Yes. Rogue does not reduce the duration of Gwenpools incinerate as well. Tested it in AQ map5.
    Yes. Rogue does not reduce the duration of Gwenpools incinerate as well. Tested it in AQ map5.

Yeah, I’ve tested Rogue versus various Incinerate champs several times. Same thing with Shock; she doesn’t reduce the time of the debuff like her abilities say she should.

I know the mods might have their hands full with all these other issues, but this is a valid problem that demands a fix. There’s no excuse for ignoring this for the last 3 work days
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok does not trigger his Face Me ability against Frostbite. So its not a passive.

Hulk only triggers Face Me on Passive DOTS

Frostbite is a passive debuff
    Rasilover wrote: »

Hulk only triggers Face Me on Passive DOTS

Frostbite is a passive debuff

Frostbite is actually not listed as a debuff when you hit the pause screen mid fight

zu6naynx4vjs.png

I’ll just post vids every day until Kabam responds.

I shouldn’t have to do this, but how else can i get them to deal with a valid issue???

Rogue doesn’t reduce the length of Incinerate debuff:

https://youtu.be/VzTIOu31TZM
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Commenting to hear the response
    edited July 2018
    Since this was ignored again yesterday, I'll have to make another vid today showing how Rogue is bugged.

I miss the old forums where we usually got timely responses.
    Duel vs Gwenpool.

Rogue doesn’t reduce the length of the Incinerate and Enervate debuffs.

https://youtu.be/SQm-VQy3IYE

Incinerate lasts full 14 seconds
    Enervate lasts full 7 seconds

pod3vrcpnzsz.png

Can I get paid for all the testing I’m doing?
    edited July 2018
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Duel vs Gwenpool.

Rogue doesn’t reduce the length of the Incinerate and Enervate Debuffs.

https://youtu.be/SQm-VQy3IYE

Incinerate lasts full 14 seconds
    Enervate lasts full 7 seconds

pod3vrcpnzsz.png

Can I get paid for all the testing I’m doing?

Why do mods ignore this ?

edited July 2018
    Another day of silence from Kabam mods. Thread has been open for 9 days now and absolute silence.

They’re able to closed newly created threads, but they can’t take the time to review and respond to a valid issue?

Is this a demonstration of poor support and service from Kabam? You deserve the bad rating you receive.