**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pym Canisters crystals

I wanted to see if I could purchase the Pym Canisters crystals but I can’t see where to buy them or how to buy them. Anyone else missing this option?

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Click on the home button (just in case)
    Click on the "store" tab.
    Scroll to the right if need be >>> look for "pym canisters" and click there.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Click on the home button (just in case)
    Click on the "store" tab.
    Scroll to the right if need be >>> look for "pym canisters" and click there.

No I’m talking about the crystals. Supposed to be available if you don’t want to do the rifts.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    There is no crystals, and none was announced it would be released.

Only way to get the rewards is to do a run through the quest.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    There are crystals in the announcement. If they are gonna be anywhere it would be at the far right tab in the crystal section
    There is no crystals, and none was announced it would be released.

Only way to get the rewards is to do a run through the quest.
    mwpyyjmrm2us.jpeg

See announced
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    There are crystals in the announcement. If they are gonna be anywhere it would be at the far right tab in the crystal section

otksa7a4gzr3.png

Nothing there either
  • Hey there, TheSpicyKnight is correct; the Pym Crystals will be available after the event ends, from August 1st to August 8th. During that time, they will be able to be found under the Special tab in the Crystals section and in the Pym Canister tab within the Store section. The Micro-Realms themselves will still be the more lucrative option of the two, as far as rewards are concerned, but the Pym Crystals will be available during that time frame for anyone who would rather open them.
    Hey there, TheSpicyKnight is correct; the Pym Crystals will be available after the event ends, from August 1st to August 8th. During that time, they will be able to be found under the Special tab in the Crystals section and in the Pym Canister tab within the Store section. The Micro-Realms themselves will still be the more lucrative option of the two, as far as rewards are concerned, but the Pym Crystals will be available during that time frame for anyone who would rather open them.

If we hit our 5/5 limit on the master micro rifts, can we then open master crystals with our remaining canisters at end?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Why would you only make them active after the event ends? Why make it different than the last time? Then again, you gimped the rewards compared to previous rifts so why should this be any different. 5 master rifts. 4 one star chests. Such a joke. Waste of energy. Would've preferred to just open the crystal if I knew the rewards would suck for the effort needed to get all those pym cans.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    The Pym Canisters tab vanished one day after selling crystals. Not sure how to get them now.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The disks are no longer available. You can buy crystals with your canisters under the special tab in the crystals section.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    5 5* shards is the top prize? Wow.....kabam has really outdid themselves with these rewards. I had 600k pym canisters and didnt even get 1 phc out of all of them.
    c2kgvsqxmz2m.png
    One quarter of a premium disappointment crystal for 500,000 cannisters. Lol......what a reward. Ill savor this forever!
    edited August 2018
    Ya I expected the crystals to be at least 50% of the rift rewards like it’s been in previous years during rifts
    8lt0ws4j5lyh.png