**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• My iphone7 will be burning up now! So hot that often auto-exit the game going to restart. Even playing the only 5min.
    Is that normal? Can you guys fix this issue?
  • OldgearOldgear Posts: 19
    Cant believe a game like this is still running,what’s wrong with kabam and AppStore?49duszqayhqy.png
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    bigfacecat wrote: »
    My iphone7 will be burning up now! So hot that often auto-exit the game going to restart. Even playing the only 5min.
    Is that normal? Can you guys fix this issue?

start reading from page 63
    Oldgear wrote: »
    Cant believe a game like this is still running,what’s wrong with kabam and AppStore?49duszqayhqy.png

start reading from page 63
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Wow... look what it did to my screendicevm7tmxog.jpeg
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you keep playing, even after all the warnings, Who's fault is it.

STOP.AND.THINK.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It erased Kabam Forums from existence?
    It erased Kabam Forums from existence?

LOl
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    im getting actions not getting accepted when trying to do quests, evade or block when visually i have time to move back and not get hit yet take a punch to the face.
    Sighsohard wrote: »

you are in airplane mode
    Ryse wrote: »
    Device: Galaxy S8
    Gameplay time: 2 hrs
    Battery consumed: 10-15%

Performance mode: ON
    1440p resolution: ON
    Game tuner additional performance bar: +5

Lag rate: 0%
    OverHeating signs: 0.000%

Recommend level: Very High
    NO PROBLEMS AT ALL

Share your reviews by devices for others to have an idea for playable devices at the current moment.

Android phone also have power drains , but does not have the same impact as IOS devices. This will reduce your battery life. When you leave the make sure game is not running in the background

Just play safe
    tonyj007 wrote: »

you are in airplane mode

I’m aware.... I’m showing you the damage to the screen. Notice the pixelation and white shiny dots and streaks?

You guys are..... lol
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited July 2018

you are in airplane mode

I’m aware.... I’m showing you the damage to the screen. Notice the pixelation and white shiny dots and streaks?

You guys are..... lol

I thought those were just light reflections during the picture.
    EDIT: looks like your sitting under some trees with the sun shining through type of reflections. If that is screen damage, that'd definitely not good.

The tough part is determining if damage to the phones is a direct result of overheating and that is what caused it. Not that I don't believe anyone that damage has occurred, but you know for every 1 person that has a legitimate issue, there will be 10 that already had some damage to their phones and are going to try to use this as a way to try to get compensation or replacement. It very hard to prove, 100%, that beyond a doubt this issue caused it.
  • im Not sure if this is part of the current issue but after completing my fight against the AW boss (I lost), the game didn’t save the data. Instead of me having knocked her down to 69% she was back to 95 and I was reset to 50%. What gives Kabam? This game is becoming more of a burden.
    Ch1efster wrote: »

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

I almost thought those were just light reflections during the picture.

The tough part is determining if damage to the phones is a direct result of overheating and that is what caused it. Not that I don't believe anyone that damage has occurred, but you know for every 1 person that has a legitimate issue, there will be 10 that already had some damage to their phones and are going to try to use this as a way to try to get compensation or replacement. It very hard to prove, 100%, that beyond a doubt this issue caused it.

Yea I understand and agree. No way I could prove it but did think it would be a good idea to offer up the information just as a “be careful” to those out there playing when their device heats up. I understand this cost will ultimately be mine. Kabam would never assume responsibility
  • Catswag59Catswag59 Posts: 24
    edited July 2018
    Ever since the IOS problem started I can’t grind,do aw & aq and I can not do any quest since phone heats up and freezes and lag..I can’t even do 1 fight and do good..! :/ I know that this happens to everyone but it keeps getting worse and annoying sometimes I just feel like destroying my phone 📲 when it just freezes in a fight and makes my champ knocked out when I was doing good 👏🏽
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    I actually had a dream last night I took my case off and felt a big bubble on the back. It’s really starting to bother me not exactly knowing if this game is damaging my iPhone 7+. These devices are big bucks. I’m not normally one to say I’ll stop gaming but it is starting to wear on me about the fact my phone has to be shut down so often and apps other than Mcoc are screwing up immediately following closing the game out. I would think if it comes out that this game is causing detrimental harm to our devices someone will have to be accountable to rectify the damages wether it’s new batteries or whatever. Maybe it’s apples fault for not stopping it too. Who knows?... maybe I missed something today. It’s the first time coming on the forums today
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike Was wondering, I haven't attempted the Evangeline Lilly's Challenge yet and was wondering if the time attack is still in play? Furthermore, it's almost impossible to play the game for extended amounts of time due to severe overheating and crashing. I wanted to attempt the time attack run this weekend but this seems impossible with the current state of the game. What are considered fair options here?
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    So far 86.4k people have read this thread and 2k have posted their comments here. Imagine the thousands of other people that have not read this. They have no warning of the potential damage being done to their devices. An in game warning via email would be the responsible and caring thing for Kabam to do for its loyal fan base.
  • Shaunomay86Shaunomay86 Posts: 6
    Does anyone know when they gonna sort out this overheating problem on the iPhones? Starting to get annoying as can’t be on the game for long
    start reading from page 63 for info
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Does anyone know when they gonna sort out this overheating problem on the iPhones? Starting to get annoying as can’t be on the game for long

Kabam doesn't know unfortunately. They messed up bug time.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    NEO wrote: »
    So far 86.4k people have read this thread and 2k have posted their comments here. Imagine the thousands of other people that have not read this. They have no warning of the potential damage being done to their devices. An in game warning via email would be the responsible and caring thing for Kabam to do for its loyal fan base.

That’s why I said they should have a little warning when first logging in. I played for a few days, didn’t notice my phone heating up due to my case, but the app became glitchy and my phone would freeze up. I noticed the overheating when I took the case off and had an Apple appointment scheduled. Realized it was happening only during Mcoc. Came to the forums and realized it was kabams fault.

*due to issues with our latest 19.0 update, we recommend limited playing time due to mobile devices possibly overheating and/or apps crashing. If you notice your phone become warm, please exit the app and wait XX minutes before resuming play*

If I saw this I wouldn’t have spent an hour looking through Apple forums and scheduling appointments with Apple. Wouldn’t have strained my phone so much either.

yes , its so sad. every time i see someone post for the first time , they have problems , unable to play since path 19.0.

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

Sorry Lol, You should find out where you all the hardware is located in your devices. Read back further in this thread for more info. Locations of battery are different for each model.

yes , its so sad. every time i see someone post for the first time , they have problems , unable to play since path 19.0.

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

Sorry Lol, You should find out where you all the hardware is located in your devices. Read back further in this thread for more info. Locations of battery are different for each model.

this is really the first time i have spent time on the forum, its this issue that has kept out of the game.

i still don't know how to use forum tools . everyone makes mistakes , it's how we learn not to make them again
  • NEONEO Posts: 347

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

Not everyone is tech savy to notice potential problems, especially children. Cases like the Otterbox conceal a lot of heat making it harder to notice versus holding the uncased phone that is almost red hot.

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

you are in airplane mode

You guys are..... lol

Not everyone is tech savy to notice potential problems, especially children. Cases like the Otterbox conceal a lot of heat making it harder to notice versus holding the uncased phone that is almost red hot.

i agree , but its politics, can't really say too much , i have sent out warning. Told members to read this thread
This discussion has been closed.