**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Champ Pulls

So, this isn't necessarily a serious question, but I'm just curious: Do you tend to get very few skill champs from crystals? I feel like I have way less skill champs than any other class. All I have, as of now, is 5* Gwenpool, 4* Moon Knight and WS, and about 5-10 3*'s (not counting 2*'s or 1*'s as I simply have too many to go through, and 1*'s are irrelevant anyway). This is a small number compared to the 130-140 or so champs I have in total, and my friend has had the same problem too. So, is it just us, or do you have the same problem too. Maybe it's because there are just not that many skill champs, but I just want others' input.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It was so bad at one point that I was still using 3* Crossbones to open skill gates while the rest of my team was 4 and 5 stars.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Out of 30 5*, 10 of them are skill. And of those 10 I’ve duped 6 of them, one of those 6 being duped twice. And I don’t have Blade or Killmonger. So if anything most of my pulls are skill.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Out of 30 5*, 10 of them are skill. And of those 10 I’ve duped 6 of them, one of those 6 being duped twice. And I don’t have Blade or Killmonger. So if anything most of my pulls are skill.

Cool. Message me when they put in a trading mechanism :p
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Nope, most of my chap pulls are skill, it's just luck of the draw
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Cool. Message me when they put in a trading mechanism :p

Sure. I wouldn’t mind some mystic champs since I only have 1.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So, this isn't necessarily a serious question, but I'm just curious: Do you tend to get very few skill champs from crystals? I feel like I have way less skill champs than any other class. All I have, as of now, is 5* Gwenpool, 4* Moon Knight and WS, and about 5-10 3*'s (not counting 2*'s or 1*'s as I simply have too many to go through, and 1*'s are irrelevant anyway). This is a small number compared to the 130-140 or so champs I have in total, and my friend has had the same problem too. So, is it just us, or do you have the same problem too. Maybe it's because there are just not that many skill champs, but I just want others' input.

MK blade falcon BW elektra taskmaster BPCW KM BP classic thor rags CB GP WS masacre AV. That's all the skill champs i can think of. That's only 15, so few...