**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Start AW pls

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Spaddicted wrote: »
    You can play AW season. It’s perfectly fine. 5 minutes to place your defenders and 30 minutes to attack. Skip for 30 minutes than attack again. What’s difficult for that?

By the way, people is doing AW for the god’s sake. Why can’t we play AW season while we are playing war? It’s exactly the same thing.

What a joke. Totally BS.

Lol you’re funny, I’ve tried to explain why it’s an issue but you just can’t grasp it, enjoy your bronze/silver rewards when AW season is restarted after the issue is fixed.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I can only play for 5 minutes before my game starts lagging because my phone overheats
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    We need an inves
    Voltolos wrote: »
    I can only play for 5 minutes before my game starts lagging because my phone overheats

Maybe it’s because of your device. If that’s because of the system, I must experience the same thing. But I didn’t.
    You can play AW season. It’s perfectly fine. 5 minutes to place your defenders and 30 minutes to attack. Skip for 30 minutes than attack again. What’s difficult for that?

By the way, people is doing AW for the god’s sake. Why can’t we play AW season while we are playing war? It’s exactly the same thing.

What a joke. Totally BS.

Lol you’re funny, I’ve tried to explain why it’s an issue but you just can’t grasp it, enjoy your bronze/silver rewards when AW season is restarted after the issue is fixed.

Yeah. Glad that you quit. Have an honor and never come back to this thread again.

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I play on my iPad mini, and my note 8. I don´t use my note 8 that much for this game, but I do use the iPad. It tends to overheat a little bit, but not as much as other people with the iPhones. I noticed that questing makes it warmer than arena (in my case). After a while I stop using the iPad for 10 minutes, and when it's cold again I start using it again.

So I am pretty sure this depends on every device in particular, and could also be affected by other apps running.

Having said that, just because I can play arenas and quest normally, doesn't mean they should start the new season. You have to think about the community. And Kabam has to think on minimizing the problems they already have. Releasing the season now would bring them more problems with players.

You just need to be patient, if the situation was reversed, you would like everyone to sympathize with you.
  • Options
    We are playing AW every week remember? What’s different with AW season besides that we can get nice rewards 8 weeks after that?

Huh?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    We are playing AW every week remember? What’s different with AW season besides that we can get nice rewards 8 weeks after that?

Huh?

What’s different is that there’s a lot more pressure in high end AW and the lag on one persons device can cause a whole war to be lost. Please stop complaining and think about others as well as yourself. Remember it wasn’t even Kabam’s idea to delay season 3 it was a complaint from the community. Think about that...

• Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Stop feeding the troll. He's getting belligerent and hostile towards anyone who disagrees. Just let him play in the sandbox by himself.
  • Options
    Irohr wrote: »
    Stop feeding the troll. He's getting belligerent and hostile towards anyone who disagrees. Just let him play in the sandbox by himself.

Thanks for stating your opinion. And because you have nothing more to say so keep away from MY thread.

• Options
    Nah I think I'm going to hang around.
  • Options
    Irohr wrote: »
    Nah I think I'm going to hang around.

To keep feeding the troll, huh?

Your second post is valid as your first.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    My alliance is playing AW. What else do you need?

Season 3. It gives big rewards, worth for trying. Now you play but you don’t have desire to win. Rewards are too small.

I don't think "big rewards" means what you think it means.
  • Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Does it hurt your soul to have a bit of empathy for those who have lagging and overheating problems? It's obvious that the problem applies to quite a majority hence Kabam's decision to delay Season 3. I don't own an iphone and I don't have any issues like the rest, but I personally am delighted that Kabam did what they did because:

1) I can use this time to focus my resources to completing story quest that haven't been done yet, or rank defenders to prep for the next season

2) It shows that Kabam have been listening to the players and ensuring that everyone starts on equal footing, season runs smoothly and that it ends well. This point is important but I don't think you understand how high the stakes for AW season are, especially for gold 1 and above.

Just be patient and be cool about it man. Don't need to go around insulting people. Right now we shouldn't be shooting hate at other players, we should be rallying together and telling Kabam to get their **** together
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Your complete lack of empathy is quite amusing lol.

Just out of curiosity, what season bracket do you land in? I’m curious as to if you even earn anything you couldn’t get weekly from AQ
  • Options
    Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Run AW, Apple users can just deal with the disadvantage and space out their fights. Android has no overheating issues, why stop the game because one platform has issues?(wouldn't feel this way if Kabam worried about slow loading times on Android so a legends run was even possible)
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Neal2158 wrote: »
    Run AW, Apple users can just deal with the disadvantage and space out their fights. Android has no overheating issues, why stop the game because one platform has issues?(wouldn't feel this way if Kabam worried about slow loading times on Android so a legends run was even possible)

Two reasons. 1) they could be worried about lawsuits if players damage their phones. 2) they probably have enough metrics to think that their main players are on apple devices and they would be losing money in the long term.

Just a guess.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    It's better to delay than start it when it's broken. Learn some patience cause you sound like an entitled jerk. "I like AW season and I want it to be started now." Lol

My phone over heats you must delay seasons cause I cant di it..

Yea entitled jerks are pretty loud

Couldn't agree more...
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    It's better to delay than start it when it's broken. Learn some patience cause you sound like an entitled jerk. "I like AW season and I want it to be started now." Lol

My phone over heats you must delay seasons cause I cant di it..

Yea entitled jerks are pretty loud

Lol except clearly it’s a large chunk of the community. They’re a business... they wouldn’t stop something that brings in so much income like AW seasons unless they had to
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Empathy can be difficult.
  • Options
    I don’t think I lack sympathy but rather those tiny group of players are too selfish. They only think about themselves. What a lot of loudmouth.
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    One of the worst topics ever made, congrats. Good decision from Kabam to delay seasons with so many people suffering. If you think the numbers are low you must be new or have zero in game friends. I know tons of players in different alliances that have the issue. Playing 5 min a pop which you seem to think is okay is hilarious. You only care abour yourself and can’t accept input from others. No AW seasons till issue is fixed is acceptable.
  • Options
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    One of the worst topics ever made, congrats. Good decision from Kabam to delay seasons with so many people suffering. If you think the numbers are low you must be new or have zero in game friends. I know tons of players in different alliances that have the issue. Playing 5 min a pop which you seem to think is okay is hilarious. You only care abour yourself and can’t accept input from others. No AW seasons till issue is fixed is acceptable.

So many? Yeah I am on of them and I ask for the new season. Who are you?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    They only think about themselves. What a lot of loudmouth.

Lol and the unintentionally ironic quotes just keep on coming
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Yes, because forget the exploding iOS phone issues that would give Android users an advantage.... Just start the damn season.
    😂😂😂... *LOGIC*
  • Options
    They only think about themselves. What a lot of loudmouth.

Lol and the unintentionally ironic quotes just keep on coming

Let’s put it that way. I only think for myself and you only think for yourself. What would make you better than me? And you are loudmouth because for weeks you have asked for delay while we didn’t say anything.

• Options
    Yes, because forget the exploding iOS phone issues that would give Android users an advantage.... Just start the damn season.
    😂😂😂... *LOGIC*

A lot of people here are very mean. I have to say that because it’s true. You keep asking for compensation. When Kabam gave you compensation you made a joke about that.

You are so mean that don’t deserve anything.

• Options
    Wow. You're an angry little man aren't you?