**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    This Thread was started on the 3rd July, its up to 68 pages of comments, updates, the status of phones due to overheating, solution to reduce the impact of overheating (frozen peas), some have been successfully, some have failed. it just depends on your phone and how you play the game

You should read at least the last 10 pages, of this Thread, this hase impacted IOS devices first (overheating, power drain) , it seems that there might be a impact on android phones as well

If your devices is getting hot, shuts down .or battery drains , you should read this thread

You should check your devices for overheating, remove case to check

Keep your devices safe
  • DarK_EviLDarK_EviL Posts: 6
    Device and Version: OnePlus One

Device Operating System: Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 based on Android 6.0.1

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 19.0

Description of the Issue: abnormal overheat, battery drain, and FPS lagg drop. Both of those problems started with the infinity dungeons update, and now its worse.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    0qv5qch2xlik.jpeg
    How to counter overheat. 😂
  • I am disappointed that no one from the moding staff had any feedback or advise.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    If they redirected you to the main phone over heating thread, you will feel 2X disappointment, atleast mod don’t do anything to your post now.

But prevention is better than cure, i have reduced 80% of my mcoc time to other game thou.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I am disappointed that no one from the moding staff had any feedback or advise.

Advice would be to stop overheating the phone (by playing too long), and take it to Apple for warranty work.
  • If they redirected you to the main phone over heating thread, you will feel 2X disappointment, atleast mod don’t do anything to your post now.

But prevention is better than cure, i have reduced 80% of my mcoc time to other game thou.

Yeah I've stopped most of my playing already.
    I was hoping they would acknowledge this is very dangerous issue, worth discussing measures to ensure customers safety. You know, there are children playing this game.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Up
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Still no updates ? It’s a joke
  • CMB93CMB93 Posts: 4
    My iPhone 7 is also suffering from this problem, it’s getting to the point of giving up the game until it is resolved. The slowing of the game is not what is needed when trying to compete in AW.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    İ think they are wait till NeXT event quest update till then watch out dont explode ur shiny iphones cause of they dont care u will burn ur hand and atleast 700-1500$ iphone/ipad
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    still occuring with my device. i restarted the game and went into the t4bc arena and on my 4th matchup severe lag and a lot of heat dissipation. i hope the people that play this game do get something in return
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Just in arena I’ve missed out on at LEAST 3000 5 star shards, three alpha cats, 4 T4 Basic and a few hundred units not even taking into account the 100,000+ BCand whatever units from those. It’s been ridiculous for a while but I am officially losing patience with this game. Respectfully, there HAS to be SOME KIND of tentative timeline…
    Please…?
  • DiscountjohnnyDiscountjohnny Posts: 17
    WiMak wrote: »
    Just in arena I’ve missed out on at LEAST 3000 5 star shards, three alpha cats, 4 T4 Basic and a few hundred units not even taking into account the 100,000+ BCand whatever units from those. It’s been ridiculous for a while but I am officially losing patience with this game. Respectfully, there HAS to be SOME KIND of tentative timeline…
    Please…?

All that plus alliance rewards as i had to step out instead of messing up my team. Very disappointed
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Fortunately I’ve been able to keep up in AQ and AW since the issues can be mitigated only playing five minutes at a time but arena is completely unplayable. Arena is the worst offender of overheating. Any more than 2 rounds Is impossible
    WiMak wrote: »
    Fortunately I’ve been able to keep up in AQ and AW since the issues can be mitigated only playing five minutes at a time but arena is completely unplayable. Arena is the worst offender of overheating. Any more than 2 rounds Is impossible

thank you for your update, this problem the more you play , the bigger impact to your device

reduces your play time

For each devices has different tolerance for each player

Not safe. Play at your own risk, your device is in jeopardy.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I am disappointed that no one from the moding staff had any feedback or advise.

Because the best advice is not to run an app that is likely to damage your device. Of course, they can’t publicly say “don’t play our game”.
  • P3R1GOP3R1GO Posts: 2
    Since the new update my phone is running really hot, it's shut down a couple of times because (I assume) the temperature.

iPhone 6S plus.
    iOS 11.2.1

Same situation here. :(
  • Benjaminz19800Benjaminz19800 Posts: 13
    P3R1GO wrote: »
    Since the new update my phone is running really hot, it's shut down a couple of times because (I assume) the temperature.

iPhone 6S plus.
    iOS 11.2.1

Exactly the same for me with my iPhone 8, 11.4.1
    edited July 2018
    test
  • OldriderOldrider Posts: 8
    I dont think Kabam has any solution at all to this issue. Looks like they couldnt care less. This will drag on till the next update, maybe in 2 weeks time? Play at our own risk.
  • Kull_62Kull_62 Posts: 3

Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier? AT&T
    Game Version Installed: version 19.0.0
    Game Mode: all modes - Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
  • DarkchildeDarkchilde Posts: 13
    So how long it will take to get the fix for iOS issue?
  • geaimsgeaims Posts: 41
    question @Kabam Miike

with the heat issue unresolved. will you be extending the deadline for the monthly legends quest?

i just don’t see how our phones will survive a 4h run.

thank you.
  • Impossible to do the incollectable EQ with all the lags and overheating
    Iphone 5S wifi 3G,4G : lag since the beginning of the year (i uninstalled already all the softs on my iphone, power save on, on, iphone on charge), better with the precedent version but with the last it's unplayable for all events (AllianceQuest,AllianceWar,ExeptionnelQuests,HistoryQuests)
    It's very long loading time, overheat iphone, fast use battery, lag very very important 1/2s, crashs often
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    I understand that the company and the beta testers are working on fixes, but any sort of update would be greatly appreciated. Two aq fights and three EQ fights drained my battery over 10%...
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    This is taking WAY too long
  • CharlesatpCharlesatp Posts: 6
    Wow, @kabam, u guys really need to fix this overheating fast! Just now my iphone 7+ shutdown (showing the loading circle loop) for about 10mins! I tought its not gonna restart anymore. For some momment i tought i lost my phone! Not gonna play your game anymore until u solve this issue. Can you provide a status update please?
This discussion has been closed.