**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we get compensation for over heating issues?

Kabam this overheating issue is getting ridiculous the compensation that you have us most people didn't like and said that it was unfair but that was before the overheating issue now you think about hat and the compensation just looks absolute trash.
Will we be getting compensation for this overheating issue?
I don't have a Apple phone I have a android bit my phone still gets hot and the lag and glitch is incredible compared to how smoothly he game used to run from last update.
Please fix this problem as soon as possible as it is not fun to play the game when there is to Mich lag and your phone feels very toasty and like it's going to explode and please consider giving us compensation and if we get compensation please make it decent.

Comments

• SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    We don’t need compensation...we’re addicted...we need help.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Doubtful.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , @“Kabam Porthos”, can you please give us an answer on whether or not there will be compensation?
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I do believe something is warranted here, not necessarily shards or a large package (although it would be nice to help build community/kabam relations) but energy refills and such for lost time. Can't really do arena or push through eq like I normally do
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    We don’t need compensation...we’re addicted...we need help.

Does this mean that the next episode of A&E’s Intervention will be about MCOC? 🤔
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    OK so I've seen a lot of threads asking about compensation or ideas about compensation and they all get shut down and referred to this thread so.... is there any official answer about the compensation for the ongoing issues with the game and overheating?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm hoping for 6 star generic awakening gem, a 6 star rank up gem from rank 1 to rank 3, and new iphone X or iphone 8 plus.

...or just 6 star Corvus would fit the bill.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Ship me a iphone x -Its great as a bday gift!
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I think we can expect a 5* AG crystal and 2 t2As with 8-10k 5* shards and 2k 6* shards + gold realm, summoner appreciation thing and halls of healing. I think Im being completely reasonable here.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Aakash wrote: »
    I think we can expect a 5* AG crystal and 2 t2As with 8-10k 5* shards and 2k 6* shards + gold realm, summoner appreciation thing and halls of healing. I think Im being completely reasonable here.

Actually we'll get a 3* AG, 5k T2A shards, 3k 5*shards, no 6* shards and that's it. We always get disappointed compensation wise so I wouldn't be surprised if it is what I said if not less.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Aakash wrote: »

Actually we'll get a 3* AG, 5k T2A shards, 3k 5*shards, no 6* shards and that's it. We always get disappointed compensation wise so I wouldn't be surprised if it is what I said if not less.

I'll honestly be shocked if they do anything more than special events that force us to play easy content that takes forever to get through

• Hey Everybody,

Right now, our focus is getting the game running as it should. Until then, we cannot know for sure what impact this situation had on all of our Players. It won't be until then that we can decided what kind of Compensation would be required to make up for everything that was affected.

That means that we do not have any information on this at this time, but when we do, we'll let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.