**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yondu heal block only ten seconds against sabretooth

According to yondu’s description, his sp1 heal block lasts for ten seconds against champs, unless they are are regenerating, in which case it should last for twenty seconds. However, against sabretooth, it never lasts for more than ten seconds. This is probably a coding error because sabretooth’s regen is passive. Still, the description does not make this distinction, and as written, it is simply not true. Sabretooth is a popular alliance war defender, and this bug is gonna cost me a bunch of items.

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The thing is with Sabremans regen being passive, the heal block being applied doesn’t recognize the regen being there, just like how a yondu doesn’t place a 20 second heal block against salve, it’s just a good tool to remove the regen, and the ten seconds is enough to get back to a sp1 again
  • Options
    iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    How about against OML?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How about against OML?

Should be 10 seconds since it's passive regen
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I agree with the others. Yondu's healblock will cause all of Sabretooth's regens to fall off immediately. Yondu then has 10 seconds to get back to one bar of power so he can heal block again. I can see what @Robertko is saying, but I'm, but I think he also hit on the most likely response that Kabam will give...that Sabretooth's regen is passive and thus doesn't trigger the extended healblock. However, this doesn't keep Yondu from being a viable counter to Sabretooth.