**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHICH MCOC HERO IS BETTER DEADPOOL OR DEADPOOL X-FORCE ???

For Deadpool fans and players who dig the mean fella in general have at it and share your views shall we.

Comments

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Dead pool
    DPX sucks and desperately needs a buff as I am a dead pool fan
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    Dead pool

Good day to you thanks for your comment :) I have never had the original Deadpool but have the X-Force one and i can't seem to tell how they are different in the way they fight they seem the same to me.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    OG DP has regen which is why he's more desired, DPXF just gets more bleed and has that stupid power gain before he dies.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Dead pool

Good day to you thanks for your comment :) I have never had the original Deadpool but have the X-Force one and i can't seem to tell how they are different in the way they fight they seem the same to me.

DPX has no regen. Deadpool doesn't have that random power gain but has one of the best regens in the game. No buff, just based on power stored.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How about gwenpool? Or masacre lol
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    I love my 5 and 4 star Gwenpool she has good damage and attack speed is not that bad once you get used to her. As for Masacre he alright but not in a hurry to get him any time soon.
  • Carnagepool300Carnagepool300 Posts: 3
    Venompool for life
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Id kill for an x force, hes part of the best synergy in the game.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    GagoH said:

If its just for synergies, use a 4*. I pulled him as a 6* a while back and hes pretty much useless; I've lost hope for a buff considering how long it takes to upgrade old champions and how many other champs the community wants buffed.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Both dead pulls 😠
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

If its just for synergies, use a 4*. I pulled him as a 6* a while back and hes pretty much useless; I've lost hope for a buff considering how long it takes to upgrade old champions and how many other champs the community wants buffed.
    X force isnt available as a 5* and you cant bring 4* in a lot of content
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Honestly neither of them are good I would’ve loved to see Deadpool x force use things like this:

Like his tele-porter belt
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just something useful to add a little pizzazz
  • EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38
    Suvendu said:

Both dead pulls 😠

Agree. All they can do is bleed if your skill’s good as the rest of their abilities trigger when low on health anyway
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry but if you relie heavily on champs who regen then you must been playing the game wrong for 5 yrs lol