**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My guesses for the champion puzzle

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
mwreleqe1qek.jpeg

So for anybody that doesn’t know, this is a photo Kabam uploaded on Twtter (?) awhile ago. This has all of the champions currently in the game, and some characters yet to be revealed. The character placement is based on relationships between characters. So here are my guesses for who the remaining champions are:
There are two champions who are only connected to Venom and Carnage, so it’s safe to assume that those will be Symbiote champs, probably added in October. There are a lot of possibilities, but I think that the most likely characters are Anti Venom and Mania.
There’s a champion only connected to Cap. America, which is practically screaming Red Skull.
There are two characters connected to each other and nobody else. I’m guessing Cloak and Dagger, possibly for next months event quest.
There’s a champion that’s only connected to RagnaThor and RagnaHulk. That’s probably Korg.
There’s a champ only connected to RagnaThor. Probably Valkyrie.
There’s a champ that’s only connected to 90s Cyclops. I think it’s probably Emma Frost, but I can also see it being Havok.
There’s a champ that isn’t connected to anyone, but is near the X-men. There are a lot of possibilities. I think that Quicksilver and Mystique make the most sense. I can also see it being Cyrottak (NPC) since it’s near Juggernaut.
The entire bottom right corner is separate from the rest of the puzzle. I think it’s gonna be the Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, Galactus (NPC), Silver Surfer, Terrax, Fire Lord, Star Dust, and Air Walker.
I don’t know who the champs between the Collector and the Grandmaster are, so I’m gonna guess that they’re going to be some of the more powerful characters in the comics, like Nova and Gladiator.

Comments

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Do I see a Jessica Jones in the Defenders area?(top left),next to iron fist and daredevil
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    We will get another venom come october lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    HerrPopop wrote: »
    Do I see a Jessica Jones in the Defenders area?(top left),next to iron fist and daredevil

Yep. She’s been in the game for awhile, but she’s not playable 😒
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    I think it’s more likely to be toxin rather than mania as toxin is carnage’s spawn
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I think it’s more likely to be toxin rather than mania as toxin is carnage’s spawn

Yeah Toxin is pretty likely as well. But there are like 20 Symbiotes in the comics, and Mania seems pretty popular.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Red skull, heimdall, Korg, omega red, Emma Frost, nova Adam warlock, infinity war captain marvel, fantastic four in bitten right.
    Bottem
    Venom Tom hardy, toxin or anti venom
    Yep. She’s been in the game for awhile, but she’s not playable. Same with model the n they added him so.
    Modok