**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ironman Infinity War OP skill

Hello game developer.. Please do some Rebalance to Ironman Infinity War's skill because he is too OVERPOWER !!
Its too OP when facing him in certain node in AW!
Items depleted champion!
Its not FUN anymore.!
Passive armour, autoblock, unblockable...
What the... how come he had it all?! its full pack auto death when met him in aw !!

Comments

• MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Use Corvus
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Use anyone with a multi hit heavy, then heavy intercept
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    Use Medusa or PM... gotta learn how to fight him instead of complaining
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Donal1981 wrote: »
    Hello game developer.. Please do some Rebalance to Ironman Infinity War's skill because he is too OVERPOWER !!
    Items depleted champion!
    Its not FUN anymore.!
    What the... how come he had it all?! its full pack auto death when met him in aw !!

Serious? Suits Kabam’s model of 100%s should be rarer.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Donal1981 wrote: »
    Items depleted champion!
    Its not FUN anymore.!

Plenty of videos showing how to beat him. Switch paths if you find he's on it.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Iron man is not an op defender. Plenty of outs for him. Sounds to me like u simply need to practice more.

I swear these days everyone complains that something is so unbearably hard that it’s unnaceptable or whatever. Use that energy to practice and seek advise how to overcome the difficulties instead
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I’ll complain till they remove him from the game! Who on earth wanted a 4th version of Tony Stark? Tony Stark pilfered Aunt May’s Cookie Jar!

What we need is 4 versions of the Rhino; the classic one, Paul Giamatti in a Mech-Suit, the Ultimate comics version, and the actual Rhino from Black Panther.

Add the rhino from the zoo for good measure?
  • Cykak_101Cykak_101 Posts: 4
    WWIDB wrote: »
    Use Medusa or PM... gotta learn how to fight him instead of complaining

Lol you sound so weak rn. So what if we don’t have those champs lol.
    Clearly you can only fight him because you have them😂.
  • Cykak_101Cykak_101 Posts: 4
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    Iron man is not an op defender. Plenty of outs for him. Sounds to me like u simply need to practice more.

I swear these days everyone complains that something is so unbearably hard that it’s unnaceptable or whatever. Use that energy to practice and seek advise how to overcome the difficulties instead

Teach me please
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Cykak_101 wrote: »
    TheKiryu wrote: »

Teach me please

YouTube already has many many counters to him. As a brief best mention u can say Corvus. But there are many more, need to learn to counter his heavy with urs

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s not hard. There are plenty of counters to him.

I’ve used proxima, voodoo, Hyperion, marvel.

You need to fight him like he’s stun immune, intercept until he has 4 armors then bait heavy and use your heavy. Below 15%. Heavys only and special 3