**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RagnaHulk doesn’t trigger Face Me against certain debuffs

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hulk Ragnarok isn’t activating Face Me against nodes like Dismay and Bane. These are DOT effects and they should trigger his Regen.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    They aren't PASSIVE DOT effects. Passive is Limbo and Dominos degen. Says it right in his abilities.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Hulk Ragnarok isn’t activating Face Me against nodes like Dismay and Bane. These are DOT effects and they should trigger his Regen.

They have to be passive DOT that the character triggers, like Dormammu's degeneration, not a local node or linked node.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I don't think they are supposed to trigger it ... Dismay is just damage over time , and it is permanent. Bane you can kinda compare it to flare.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They aren't PASSIVE DOT effects. Passive is Limbo and Dominos degen. Says it right in his abilities.
    I don't think they are supposed to trigger it ... Dismay is just damage over time , and it is permanent. Bane you can kinda compare it to flare.

Iceman’s Coldsnap is a debuff, but it still triggers Face Me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

It shouldn't. If it triggers on your end, is a bug then.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    They are supposed to trigger his Face Me but Kabam decided not to I assume cuz he'll be to strong? Idk

Why I say that is because Starburst triggers his Face Me and that's the same type of node as Bane for example. We all believe it's not supposed to trigger Bane because that's how it is so we go with it but it's passive which is why Willpower doesn't trigger off Bane but here we are, with Kabam logic.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Dismay and Bane are in AW - therefore, they do NOT trigger Face Me.

Starburst is only in quest mode - therefore, it's fine if it triggers Face Me.

Seems pretty straightforward to me /sarcasm
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

No it doesn't.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    dparm wrote: »

They have to be passive DOT that the character triggers, like Dormammu's degeneration, not a local node or linked node.

The description for FACE ME doesn't say that is has to be triggered by the opponent...

xngmo7841sk4.png