**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    Maybe they are using Apple’s servers...

Then they'll be slowed down in 6 months when a new server is released. Lol.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    Nobody forced Kabam to use google to host their servers. Just spend some money and host your own servers. Cheapskates.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Can u please hurry were at the end of war and have 2 people to ko to get a full 100 percent ty
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    This is good timing. Opponent still had to try to defeat me in war ;)
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    I pity Kabam...I quit
  • MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    jkuk59gyazld.png
    Found the problem.
  • OmegatronOmegatron Posts: 11
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    I would love to have 3 generic 4 star AGs as compensation. Please take my request to your gaming team
    Thank you.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    Can u please hurry were at the end of war and have 2 people to ko to get a full 100 percent ty
    Want a massage and a full course meal too?
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    aws > google cloud, except for on prime day
  • TKSTKS Posts: 15
    At this point we'd be ok to just cut our losses and go separate ways Kabam. Just tell us it's over please so we can try and be have fun somewhere else. Been a good run, but down time with no compensation is just bad form.
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    The_One wrote: »
    I just got done beating LOL venompool and the game goes down. He better still be dead when the game comes back up because this is really frustrating! If my blade is dead and venompool is still up I need to get my boost and a revive for the trouble. Check out the link and see for yourself
    https://youtu.be/xzhxGnAEFhQ

I think you might be disappointed

This may be a new node?

Node property: upon beating the opponent you are disconnected from game

Omegatron wrote: »
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    I would love to have 3 generic 4 star AGs as compensation. Please take my request to your gaming team
    Thank you.
    Lol. Anything else?
  • DanB918DanB918 Posts: 6
    We’ve been dealing with A LOT of issues concerning the game lately. I have IOS so I get the overheating issues on top of it. How about you gift 10K 5* shards? I think we’ve earned it
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Get it together, Kabam. You're not making enough money to hire competent programmers to keep the game running smoothly?
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Kabam trying to blame others is hilarious. I can literally use every other app besides MCOC. At least the price gouging let's us know what they think about us.
  • Another time recently it was blamed on the google servers as well. A company that is making so much loot off of us would have thought about bringing in some servers internally and load balancing them for when there are such issues. The you can continue to make money, support your customers, and spend more time working on improving the game and adding features rather than having to spend time troubleshooting down servers.
  • swanvestaswanvesta Posts: 2
    Kabam, do you have an SLA with your server farm provider? Would you be willing to share what hat agreement is with your customers as we buy into the service
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    Thank you.
    Lol. Anything else?

No. Only 3 AGs for 4 stars.
    Thank you
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Um I think he’s correct. This is the normal scheduled time for emergency maintenance. Your fault bro. Keep up with the times. They would announce it but then it wouldn’t be emergency then would it.
  • JyanyoJyanyo Posts: 4
    Did Kabam servers overheat and crushed??? Hahaha
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    Hello, all!
    Since this emergency maintenance I was trying to create a post where we could discuss few things, as for me I was doing the micro realm so I maybe won't be able to complete it and wanna know how KABAM will proceed BUUUUT they keep deleting my post, is it wrong to question you guys about anything?
    Is it forbidden?!!!! The players cant argue with you?!!! Just disappointed cause you just threat everyone of us like ****
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    Thank you.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Since its world emoji day and the game once again is down for problems:

👏👏👏👏😤😤😤😤
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    Thank you.
    Lol. Anything else?

Thank you

Ok, well you can have those awakening gems after you beat certain content in the game. Enjoy :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    SergioYak wrote: »
    Hello, all!
    Since this emergency maintenance I was trying to create a post where we could discuss few things, as for me I was doing the micro realm so I maybe won't be able to complete it and wanna know how KABAM will proceed BUUUUT they keep deleting my post, is it wrong to question you guys about anything?
    Is it forbidden?!!!! The players cant argue with you?!!! Just disappointed cause you just threat everyone of us like ****

There's a Thread open on the issue.
  • Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    I was in a Master Micro realm when game crashed. Is a stupid 1 hour time limit quest.
    You guys happened before?
    Does kabam refunds the disk so i can start the realm again?
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    Has anyone checked the plugs still in?
    Dear Kabam Mike,
    Thank you.
    Lol. Anything else?

Thank you

Ok, well you can have those awakening gems after you beat certain content in the game. Enjoy :)

I have already got them
    I want them as compensation.
    Please send it to me
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Look on the bright side everyone, at least we already have 30 minute timers..
This discussion has been closed.