**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHICH ONE GHOST OR WASP VOTE FOR THE RIGHT WHICH IS BETTER

VOTE WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT IN ATTACKS MOVES DEFENSE

WHICH ONE GHOST OR WASP VOTE FOR THE RIGHT WHICH IS BETTER 48 votes

WASP
39%
TrimbobGAM3RGUYWalkinhighlightFoxhero007shashankchromeAustin555555JC_shadow_lurker22PacificWarriorzeezee57gauravtheslayerRocapAl_AhadHKGNBumbunyonTheSquish671Lightingrod7msdshodhanLordNeoleVa 19 votes
GHOST
60%
BigMobuffajrAsukiraGDEVIL69_SpeedbumpDean9300450DOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83ace007venturaMaximus0215AhitlawHendrossand_configuration812BahamutOmshah20KillerRino19ghostgigi2TheMightyCMarvel2289Maldroit2 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    why all caps?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    WASP
    why all caps?

Because why not lol
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Nobody has Ghost yet.
  • Options
    WASP
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Nobody has Ghost yet.

Has her champion spotlight been released yet?
  • Options
    GHOST
    @TheSquish671 yes
  • Options
    WASP

Lol that was 4 days ago i already saw it
  • Options
    WASP
    ghost is really fun to play. got her out of featureds (because im a gambling addict) and her phase is awesome. animations seem a bit like they pause, but once you get a rhythm and a feel for how to play her she is great. also her critical hits (which you can control using dash backs and sp1) can be saved for a certain amount of time cannot be evaded. i would still choose wasp not because of in game value but personal bias
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    GHOST
    Ghost can do like 30K damage with an L2. She’s not Star Lord or Proxima but still.
  • Options
    WASP
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Ghost can do like 30K damage with an L2. She’s not Star Lord or Proxima but still.

Wasp's sp3 damage can be increased per hit on her combo meter up to 600 hits i think. So yeah, it can probably deal more than 30k damage
  • Options
    GHOST
    a rank 5/65 5 star ghost can wreck the winter soldier realm of legends and that to in the 34 hits which other champ can do that 34 hit ko realm of legends wow even blade can't
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2018
    GHOST
    a rank 5/65 5 star ghost can wreck the winter soldier realm of legends and that to in the 34 hits which other champ can do that 34 hit ko realm of legends wow even blade can't

Pre 12.0 Thor has done it in 10 hits as a 4* maxed, also void can do it in 0 hits if you play good enough
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    WASP
    I know it's the wrong answer but I want to say wasp because Science needs some serious help, even after having some of the greatest (Void, Sentry, Rag Hulk, Rulk, Cage, and She Hulk) they're still lacking.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    WASP
    Rocap wrote: »
    I know it's the wrong answer but I want to say wasp because Science needs some serious help, even after having some of the greatest (Void, Sentry, Rag Hulk, Rulk, Cage, and She Hulk) they're still lacking.

Sentry and She Hulk are not good but putting that aside I vote wasp (at least as a defender) because I found her much harder to fight than ghost now I know some people might say I am lying because wasp wasn't in the EQ and I know that I fought her in the micro realm
  • Options
    WASP

Blade can do it in 0 hits. I think lagacy has done it
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    WASP
    Rocap wrote: »

Sentry and She Hulk are not good but putting that aside I vote wasp (at least as a defender) because I found her much harder to fight than ghost now I know some people might say I am lying because wasp wasn't in the EQ and I know that I fought her in the micro realm

She Hulk was a joke lol glad you caught it. Sentry got buffed after his release though he's pretty decent now.
  • Options
    GHOST

Blade can do it in 0 hits. I think lagacy has done it[/quote]

well no lagacy has never done it and talking about void that it first he needs to be awakend and then it takes time not fast