**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Selling iso at unbelievable rate

New game structure is causing people to have to sell iso rather than be able to use it. This waiting for glory until day five completion isn’t very nice to people who are lucky enough to open a new character. I’ve sold almost 500 individual iso since new quests begun. Anyone else having to sell their acquired resources.

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    It’s a cycle. I have times I have to sell 1000 pieces of iso. And times like now where I can’t get enough.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    New game structure is causing people to have to sell iso rather than be able to use it. This waiting for glory until day five completion isn’t very nice to people who are lucky enough to open a new character. I’ve sold almost 500 individual iso since new quests begun. Anyone else having to sell their acquired resources.

I’m sure you need the gold. Why complain when the new structure gives better rewards. You miss out on maybe 1 week of purchases.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    If I was new and had lots of people to rank up then I’d say it’s helpful. But I’ve been playing for over 3 years and getting someone new to rank up is a treat. But since I work like crazy I don’t have the time to spend grinding. Point is I have to wait to have access to glory to buy more cats all while having to sell hundred of iso that i would normally use on new champs. So unless you’ve been playing as long, Then this doesn’t bother you.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    My problem is that I'm having to let my ISO expire because my inventory is getting filled up with high tier class ISO that I can't use because t4cc is so hard to get. For example, my inventory is currently almost entirely filled with science class ISO, giving me very little margin to claim and sell low-tier basic ISO. My only options are to either just rank up and level up Ant Man or She-Hulk, or keep letting it accumulate until someday--SOMEDAY!--I manage to get enough t4cc to rank up Luke Cage.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I sell ISO almost daily now.

I have plenty of gold, plenty of cats, just waiting on champs that are worth it. Sometimes I'll just rank up a lower-tier 5* just to help with the arena death squads, but I hate using so many T1a for that.
  • token555token555 Posts: 22
    FineDog wrote: »
    My problem is that I'm having to let my ISO expire because my inventory is getting filled up with high tier class ISO that I can't use because t4cc is so hard to get. For example, my inventory is currently almost entirely filled with science class ISO, giving me very little margin to claim and sell low-tier basic ISO. My only options are to either just rank up and level up Ant Man or She-Hulk, or keep letting it accumulate until someday--SOMEDAY!--I manage to get enough t4cc to rank up Luke Cage.

Or you could just sell the science iso in your inventory.... problem solved. lol.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I have been selling a ton of iso. It’s either that or rank up 2* champs. I haven’t wanted to grind resources to rank up champs below 4*. That’s always an option if you hate selling iso. But I’d rather not waste the energy just to get resources to level up champs I won’t use. Selling iso gets you gold that you’ll definitely need to rank up champs.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've been also using and selling a ton of iso's and alphas over the months do to the gold shortage and the fact that if I don't they will expire it sucks but it's a big problem with this game.

I wish they would cut the gold costs down a lot for almost every aspect of the game, and put in a better method to acquire gold.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Myxkidz77 wrote: »
    If I was new and had lots of people to rank up then I’d say it’s helpful. But I’ve been playing for over 3 years and getting someone new to rank up is a treat. But since I work like crazy I don’t have the time to spend grinding. Point is I have to wait to have access to glory to buy more cats all while having to sell hundred of iso that i would normally use on new champs. So unless you’ve been playing as long, Then this doesn’t bother you.

Actually, the point I think @Dropfaith is trying to make is that because everyone got a big pile of glory with the AQ compensation a week ago, everyone should be ahead of the glory curve. The glory you're waiting for now is probably glory you already got with the compensation package. If you don't have any glory today, it is because you spent it all before, which means you spent way more glory last week than you ordinarily would have earned. That means you got glory earlier than normal, not later.

It is also entirely moot after this week, because you can't complain about the delay forever: the rewards at the end of the week offset the delay the following week (technically the compensation package did some of that as well). With each week you're gaining more and more glory ground, and the wait to the end of the week is entirely a psychological thing and not an actual resource bottleneck.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Too much or selling ISO is never bad. Need to get with a group to help you with T4 class cats. They used to be all the rage and you couldn’t get fgdm. Now I think people are letting them expire.