**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu kabam

I know people talk mess lately I can admit I have but I love he new rewards I love the tier 4 catalyst and I believe the game has been getting better thanks for everything giving kabam credit where it is due no need to always bash a game that we always play

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Just becasse of the tier4cc. Wow ther ryl need to fix the game berfor get any respekt for me overheating my phone cant play like im culd and one top of this. Ther is so silice now days. But. Ofcasse where all isuce is done ther May get a thx for me but atm no hav a good Day it good u Can se the good thing when im dont. Ma be becasse hav overflod in almost all tier cc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Just becasse of the tier4cc. Wow ther ryl need to fix the game berfor get any respekt for me overheating my phone cant play like im culd and one top of this. Ther is so silice now days. But. Ofcasse where all isuce is done ther May get a thx for me but atm no hav a good Day it good u Can se the good thing when im dont. Ma be becasse hav overflod in almost all tier cc

I'll take a couple Science off your hands. Lol. ;)
  • Options
    My phone literally overheats every 10 minutes while playing it messes w my entire gameplay and a t4 isn't gonna excuse that in my opinion.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't think the OP is denying that there are problems. I believe they're just grateful for the new Proving Grounds. ;)
  • Options
    I don't think the OP is denying that there are problems. I believe they're just grateful for the new Proving Grounds. ;)
    Yeah becasse he is at this point he need it but hige tier player simpelt wont a smort gameplay wher ther hand Not gone burn becasse ther phone is clouse to explode
  • Options
    Yeah becasse he is at this point he need it but hige tier player simpelt wont a smort gameplay wher ther hand Not gone burn becasse ther phone is clouse to explode

Where are you from? Your accent sounds exotic.
    Danmark
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Can’t say the games getting better when majority of the player base can’t even play properly...

You couldn't say that if that were true, but that is all but certainly not true. The vast majority of the players of the game wouldn't stick with it if they were unable to play it properly. It doesn't mean the players having issues are any less affected, but they are not the majority of players.
  • Options
    SixxdagodSixxdagod Posts: 21
    I like it I’m happy get anew phone if it over heats idk what to tell you guys you can’t stress big company’s like this we are consumers and consumers are never happy you guys want everything free or what trial and error that’s it
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Where are you from? Your accent sounds exotic.
    Danmark

I’m so glad I googled whether Denmark was spelt “Danmark” in danish instead of making a sarcastic comment. Thank you internet!