**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Alliance

Life in general has lowered my overall ability to grind, and I went a little too hard at the game for 6 months. Relatively burnt out. So I'm gonna take a step back and slow down my pace before I lose interest entirely.

I am:
[*] super laid back
[*] AW capable
[*] map 5 experienced
[*] able to log on a few times a day
[*] time zone +8 GMT (Malaysia/Singapore)
[*] not chatty, thus won't be active on any chat apps

Looking for
[*] relaxed alliance
[*] people who understand that this is just a game
[*] permanent home, if you're willing to have someone live in the attic

IGN: DinoHCY

Comments

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Dino, our alliance fits your description perfectly. Join F’ship of the Ring and add me in game for more details. IGN: Crooked_Sprook1
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    Thank you to those who have sent an invite!
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    edited July 2018
    👋🏻, this is MyleHy7 😁 I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind, about your possibly becoming one of the Vigilante Priesthood. We are an alliance with a strong commitment for excellence highly focused on 100% AQ Map 3 (and some 2) & frequent AWs. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: mylehy7🙏🏻
  • b2sai069b2sai069 Posts: 2
    MyleHy7 wrote: »
    👋🏻, this is MyleHy7 😁 I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind, about your possibly becoming one of the Vigilante Priesthood. We are an alliance with a strong commitment for excellence highly focused on 100% AQ Map 3 (and some 2) & frequent AWs. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: mylehy7🙏🏻

Thank you for the time.... I would like to join but my current rank wasn't enough. Yet....is it OK?

• ElkalläElkallä Posts: 72
    Hey @DinoHCY we are exactly like you said.
    Chill alliance, we understand that is just a game, and you have other priorities in life.
    I send you an invite ;)
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    i have successfully moved into a new attic.
    Thank you all for your support! :smile: