**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ should I awaken with my generic awakening gem?

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Btw I already have 5* Hawkeye as skill champ. And I don't have any good Cosmic champ. Which champ to awaken?

Which champ should I awaken with my generic awakening gem? 30 votes

Thor
23%
Timone147CaixaaLosspik7abo2aTonyStarkSuperman69TayTay_1063 7 votes
Gwenpool
46%
Clobberin_TimeVavasourJamezBongDJSmitty21kunal_rules01Josh2PlaySerialBosko888670Hell_GoliathPurveyorHeroBoltsyJayT1996TheMageHunterSpartacus29 14 votes
Ghost Rider
20%
GroundedWisdomCuteshelfMace_WindontAlCapone2727commando225Aamirsym 6 votes
Black Panther OG
0%
Dr. Strange
0%
Rogue
10%
Austd001_Tmasters1984thanks4playing 3 votes

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Thor
    Gwenpool is coming up as a basic next week.
    I'd save for SW, SL, DV, Wolvy. Thor is a really solid option as well, as it's the dupe that makes him great. Gpool doesn't need awakening to be useful. ( unless you plan on taking a few Special 3s lol)
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Thor
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Gwenpool is coming up as a basic next week.
    I'd save for SW, SL, DV, Wolvy. Thor is a really solid option as well, as it's the dupe that makes him great. Gpool doesn't need awakening to be useful. ( unless you plan on taking a few Special 3s lol)

Thanks!
    I already have Duped SL btw.
    And for saving, bro I have that awakening gem for almost 3 months, and I don't wanna wait more! I was thinking about Thor becoz I don't have any good Cosmic champ. And for SW, Wolverine, DV, if I get any one of them, I'll arrange an awakening gem by 100% exploring ACT 4. So, should I dupe Thor?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Out of those I'd do GR or Rogue.

But I'd consider saving for a god tier champ like voodoo/SL/ wolvie.
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    Thor
    i chose thor because either none of others need awakening or doesnt deserve to , thor is now not as he used to be but still good , and cant work without awakening