**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void not reducing ability accuracy?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
so Void has a debuff that reduces ability accuracy by 30% so 2 debuffs or 1 fear of the void debuff should make it 60%.
Now with 2 more debuffs or 2 fear of the void debuffs it should be 120% ability accuracy reduction right?

So why doesn't reduce ANYTHING? I used Void on Jugg in ROL and even with 2 fear of the void debuffs he still got his unstoppable after every special! Spidey still evades and so on.

What's up with that. Also I don't remember seeing him reversing power gain or even stopping it which again he should be able to do with even just 1 fear of the void debuff.

Any info on that?

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Haven’t looked at his abilities in a little while but I thought that it only reduced attack?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Haven’t looked at his abilities in a little while but I thought that it only reduced attack?

Nope he reduces a lot of things. Regen, attack, ability accuracy, power gain.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    He can only reduce evade abilities by 30% for each agility debuff. So would need a stack of 4 of them to reduce it 100%+. Anything less is a flip of the coin.

Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »

Yeah but read what I said 2 fear of the void is the effects of 4 agility debuffs so that's 120%.

Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.
    Bahamut wrote: »

Nope he reduces a lot of things. Regen, attack, ability accuracy, power gain.

For clarification purposes:

Agiity - affects accuracy of evade and dexterity
    Fatigue - affects critical rating
    petrify - reduces power gain and regen
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Agility debuff only affects evade. and its 30%. Max stacks of this is 2. Fear of the void combines all debuffs, so say 2, should be 4 agility, so SHOULD BE 4 agility debuff effects. SHOULD be 120% if additive, but I doubt they are. I would think its subject to DR. either way wouldnt affect unstoppable.

If petrify is additive, shouldn’t agility also be additive?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    As a void player it is not ability accuracy but evade accurscy gets reduced 2 different things
    shawnli87 wrote: »

I don't use void much. Is petrify definitely additive? I was going based off how other champions work, a la crossbones.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99

I don't use void much. Is petrify definitely additive? I was going based off how other champions work, a la crossbones.

Yes, petrify is definitely additive. Each debuff reduces healing by 50% according to his ability page. In practice 2 debuffs turns off healing, and each stack after fear of the void reverses healing.

Yes, petrify is definitely additive. Each debuff reduces healing by 50% according to his ability page. In practice 2 debuffs turns off healing, and each stack after fear of the void reverses healing.

Good to know. I need me a void haha