**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No fixes for garbage 5* champs still?! Seriously?!

Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Colossus
Spider Gwen
Luke cage
Iron patriot
Ant man

FIX YOUR 5* DUMPSTER CRYSTAL ALREADY.

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Out of the 5 you listed, I only agree with one (SG). get over it. They're releasing 5* champs every month. Don't like what you see, save your shards...or gamble like the rest of us.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I wish they'd bring out a character centred update with new abilities or special moves to spice up the boring old champs that need re-looked at or beefed up to at least be an average champion
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    If by fix you mean removing them from the Crystal, it's not likely that will happen.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Out of the 5 you listed, I only agree with one (SG). get over it. They're releasing 5* champs every month. Don't like what you see, save your shards...or gamble like the rest of us.

Enjoy your R4 Luke cage. Sure he will be a real contender.

Doesn't bother me one bit. not much to contend with these days. Getting lol 100% in a month as it is. Anything new just adds to the roster.

Happy grinding :)
    If by fix you mean removing them from the Crystal, it's not likely that will happen.
    I hunk they mean make those champions better so that people don't save up all the 5* shards and essentially get a pretty much useless champion.

Think*.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    All 5* champs have superior damage output than 4*.

A r4 LC will still hit like a truck, same with others.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

There are about 20 4* champs that even at 4/40 would have a way higher damage output than the willpower machine LC.
    I hunk they mean make those champions better so that people don't save up all the 5* shards and essentially get a pretty much useless champion.

It's all preference. Before we get into the argument about how they are useless, I'm well aware that some Champs aren't used as much as others. They can't have a Crystal full of Voodoo and Hyperion. That's the whole point of having a selection to build a Roster, and having random Crystals. Some might not like them, for others it's part of their Roster. I'm not saying they're top-notch. I'm simply saying that they are including Champs as they appeared, and they're not likely to exclude certian Champs or buff them just because people prefer to use other ones. The Crystal rolls how it rolls. We can either complain, or play with what we roll. We can't expect them to alter the Champs because we don't prefer certain ones.

It's all preference. Before we get into the argument about how they are useless, I'm well aware that some Champs aren't used as much as others. They can't have a Crystal full of Voodoo and Hyperion. That's the whole point of having a selection to build a Roster, and having random Crystals. Some might not like them, for others it's part of their Roster. I'm not saying they're top-notch. I'm simply saying that they are including Champs as they appeared, and they're not likely to exclude certian Champs or buff them just because people prefer to use other ones. The Crystal rolls how it rolls. We can either complain, or play with what we roll. We can't expect them to alter the Champs because we don't prefer certain ones.

I don't even think these champions work as intended. After the 12.0 update the whole "damage increases by 130% based on armor" thing colossus has completely does not work. You can verify it yourself. I barely get 100-300 more damage if I'm lucky when he normally hits for 2k without a crit.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

There are about 20 4* champs that even at 4/40 would have a way higher damage output than the willpower machine LC.

No there wouldn't, not if LC was a r4

No there wouldn't, not if LC was a r4

Well when that fateful day someone actually intentionally ranks one up find me in game because I am absolutely positive.
    edited July 2017

I don't even think these champions work as intended. After the 12.0 update the whole "damage increases by 130% based on armor" thing colossus has completely does not work. You can verify it yourself. I barely get 100-300 more damage if I'm lucky when he normally hits for 2k without a crit.

I don't have 5* Colossus, so I can't test it myself. I understand what you're saying. My last roll was Rhino. I would have preferred someone else. I just don't think that the solution is to alter the Crystals or the Champs because we don't like using certain ones.

I don't have 5* Colossus, so I can't test it myself. I understand what you're saying. My last roll was Rhino. I would have preferred someone else. I just don't think that the solution is to alter the Crystals or the Champs because we don't like using certain ones. [/quote]

Rhino isn't bad at all! Great defender and he has fury. I took my 5* rhino to R4. I don't want to alter the crystals, I want the champions to actually be balanced like Kabam claims their goal is every time they mega nerf someone.

I don't have 5* Colossus, so I can't test it myself. I understand what you're saying. My last roll was Rhino. I would have preferred someone else. I just don't think that the solution is to alter the Crystals or the Champs because we don't like using certain ones.

Rhino isn't bad at all! Great defender and he has fury. I took my 5* rhino to R4. I don't want to alter the crystals, I want the champions to actually be balanced like Kabam claims their goal is every time they mega nerf someone. [/quote]

No, I know he's good for Defense. I just hate using his mechanics. I haven't adjusted since they gave him an Update a long time ago. However, now he's in my 5* Roster, so I'm learning how to use him better. Rolling these Champs gives us an opportunity to try and use them.
  • HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    I just tried duping starlord with the 14th 5* crystal I've had since I got him in April last year and yes I just got spider Gwen and I honestly think I'm nearly ready to quit the game, the offer for £100 of a chance to get s 5* tech gem is ridiculous, after completing everything in game for the last year apart from attempting LOL because I didn't have a 4* starlord either I feel like giving up!!! The chances get less and less every 5* crystal now
    I just tried duping starlord with the 14th 5* crystal I've had since I got him in April last year and yes I just got spider Gwen and I honestly think I'm nearly ready to quit the game, the offer for £100 of a chance to get s 5* tech gem is ridiculous, after completing everything in game for the last year apart from attempting LOL because I didn't have a 4* starlord either I feel like giving up!!! The chances get less and less every 5* crystal now

I know your pain. This game has completely devolved into the "Contest of Star Lords and Mystic Champs".
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Fix it? They are just adding to it. It's bizarre to watch a consumer based service go in the opposite direction their consumer base wants them to go.
  • HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    And they even made spider Gwen my profile picture just to rub it in! The only reason i haven't opened a 5* featured is due to trying to dupe starlord so i can finally get on with LOL, I've had 2 dupes in 16 crystals which were spider man and recently storm that I now have at 3/45 but can't take her to 4/55 because I'm stuck with no t2 alphas because starlord is at 4/55 and I have duped guillotine at 4/55, sort it out kabam please and change my horrible crappy luck
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    And they even made spider Gwen my profile picture just to rub it in! The only reason i haven't opened a 5* featured is due to trying to dupe starlord so i can finally get on with LOL, I've had 2 dupes in 16 crystals which were spider man and recently storm that I now have at 3/45 but can't take her to 4/55 because I'm stuck with no t2 alphas because starlord is at 4/55 and I have duped guillotine at 4/55, sort it out kabam please and change my horrible crappy luck

If you're talking about this forum, SG is the default avatar, but you can change it.
  • WhocallerWhocaller Posts: 23
    @HammertronMK26 Ranking up starlord(unduped) and duped gullitone was your own choice, Now you are blaming on kabam for that. WOW really?
    If you were really a year long player, You should probably know the rarerity of T2 alpha catalyst better. I would have never rank 4 a unduped SL or duped gully. I think only option for you is complete LOL with 4* SL And get T2 alpha catalyst.