**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HELP, LEVEL 39 MASTERY (newbie)

玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
i91ue3vjzrhl.png
0t5cn3bme8pv.png
nl0grqdql2ao.png

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Help me to improve my Mastery
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I used THIS to find a mastery setup that's suited for me and properly set up my masteries.
    Take a look. Hopefully you will find it useful.
    Cheers.
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    I used THIS to find a mastery setup that's suited for me and properly set up my masteries.
    Cheers.

More UNITS required to unlock those skills, right?
  • acpacp Posts: 67
    Get full utility tree for stun. It will increase you luck by 0.0001% in this bad luck combat. Jokes aside, it is helpful against ridiculous champs like magic and regen champs. Then when you have full mastery points and ready to fight without parry , reset again and invest in offence.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Cheers.

More UNITS required to unlock those skills, right?

The "big" masteries, yes, they require loads of units..
    But it's worth it. They make a huge difference
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    If I were you, I'd only put one point in Dexterity as it's the ability to avoid damage you want and you get that for one point.

Other than that, if you check out https://imgur.com/a/dqEvc#HT3Oj2a there are some fairly sensible suggestions on there for you.
    RedBaron99 wrote: »
    If I were you, I'd only put one point in Dexterity as it's the ability to avoid damage you want and you get that for one point.

Other than that, if you check out https://imgur.com/a/dqEvc#HT3Oj2a there are some fairly sensible suggestions on there for you.

Which one shall i refer to? BEGINNER or INTERMEDIATE ?
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45
    They are iterative - one builds on the other. You're only level 39 so have 34 points to assign so I'd go with the intermediate, and start working towards the veteran one.
    edited July 2018
    They are iterative - one builds on the other. You're only level 39 so have 34 points to assign so I'd go with the intermediate, and start working towards the veteran one.

So far i have UNLOCKED PARRY and DEXTERITY, what is next u advice?

Why only 1/9 in STRENGTH?

illdbz8c7tv1.png
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

illdbz8c7tv1.png

Bc the pts will go to better masteries and next step is getting WP that will help you recover health when under a debuff effect
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

illdbz8c7tv1.png

Coz, it wont have any impact in your roster overall.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

illdbz8c7tv1.png

The better masteries require units so you just put 1 point in the early ones to access the rest of them after you unlock them with the correct cores. Precision and Cruelty more than make up for it.
    IanMoone wrote: »

illdbz8c7tv1.png

Bc the pts will go to better masteries and next step is getting WP that will help you recover health when under a debuff effect

WP is which Mastery ?
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Willpower, but really focus on the offense tree first as you need a minimum of 15 pts in defense for willpower along with the cores. And if you dont get hit with debuffs much its not as important as the others.