**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I’m not the type to cry for compensation. I don’t think that rank down tickets should be handed out simply because of changes to AW or AQ. However, with all of the problems that we have endured over the past couple of weeks/months, I do believe that some rank down tickets would be a nice gift to ease some of the frustration among the player base.

Thoughts? Am I out of line for thinking this?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I have a rank 4 5* black panther classic that was my second rank 4 who I would love to rank down. He was useful then but not anymore.

I still don’t think rank down tickets are a good idea.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Honestly, I would but a 5* RDT right now....with cash. Maybe we will get lucky and Kabam will throw an offer our way. I know they could make some money that way.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    They should offer 2 RDTs each for 4* and 5* for free. Not sure why that has not been done already with all the changes.
    The real reason I want them is that they would help me better allocate my resources. For example, I could rank down blade, use my skill rank up gem to rank him back up ( which I didn’t have at the time of ranking ), and then use those T2As on someone else.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Stop.
    Asking.
    For.
    Rankdown tickets.

No champ was changed, no content drastically altered.
    Even with the problems with the game atm, there is no single reason for rankdown tickets. None.

I agree. RDTs should only be given out if drastic changes were made to champions.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    We deserve more than rank down tickets for problems this big. We deserve a 5* awakening gem crystal for these issues. My phone was almost destroyed and a couple people in my ally had to get new phones.

I would be asking for a new phone. RDTs and Gems don't compensate for a phone.
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    I agree that it can feel like a waste of space and catalysts having outdated and neglected rank 4 champions like 5-star Iron Fist or Black Panther (Classic) in ones roster, so yeah, I guess it would be nice to hand out some RDTs at least until they balance out the game. However, the main focus should be fixing this ridiculous unplayable 19.0 update with the overheating/crashing, and then we can talk about compensation. With each day that passes, my disinterest just grows, and I seem to lack motivation to continue playing the game - I'm sure the majority of iOS users feel the same way.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Stop.
    Asking.
    For.
    Rankdown tickets.

No champ was changed, no content drastically altered.....

Regardless of Rank down tickets, then rest of your statement is false.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Stop.
    Asking.
    For.
    Rankdown tickets.

No champ was changed, no content drastically altered.....

Regardless of Rank down tickets, then rest of your statement is false.

Hilarious how people don't understand what drastically altered means. They removed alliance war seasons after many of us spent to get new champs to use on defense in the upcoming AW season. Grabbing that IMIW means alot less if we can't use in meaninful wars for another 2 months when he'll be in the regular crystals. People wouldn't have bought some of these deals if they knew seasons were gone indefinitely. People act like just because they said it's being worked on means that the fix is coming soon.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Destroy the code. Please! Lmao.
    edited July 2018
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Stop.
    Asking.
    For.
    Rankdown tickets.

No champ was changed, no content drastically altered.
    Even with the problems with the game atm, there is no single reason for rankdown tickets. None.

So you’re telling me that if Kabam did, for whatever reason, hand out RDTs that you wouldn’t use a single one? Answer honestly.

You are totally missing the point. He’s saying that we’re not even going to get them in the first place. If we got them of course he would use them, but we don’t deserve them for these types of issues we are currently facing. They should only be given out if drastic changes are made to many characters, not because your phone is overheated or too much lag, 2 completely different things.

Drastic changes were made....Have you seen the new alliance war map? Also, alliance quests saw an increase in difficulty. I think we will see more increase in difficulty in the next season as well. I just think giving rank down tickets as compensation for the overall State of the game would make a lot of players happy. I don’t even want to call it compensation....Call it a gift for sticking with it through everything lol
    Ether wrote: »
    Why RDTs? Wouldn't rank up gems be better? RDTs would be useless to a lot of people. They'd just expire for me. If there is going to be compensation, it needs to be something everybody can use. I think people just want these because they've been told that they can't have them more than anything.

I would like them so that I could pull some t2a out of champs like Drax and use them on someone useful.
  • EtherEther Posts: 13
    Why RDTs? Wouldn't rank up gems be better? RDTs would be useless to a lot of people. They'd just expire for me. If there is going to be compensation, it needs to be something everybody can use. I think people just want these because they've been told that they can't have them more than anything.

I would like them so that I could pull some t2a out of champs like Drax and use them on someone useful.

Soooo use a rank up gem on that someone useful instead?

Soooo use a rank up gem on that someone useful instead?

I guess if they aren’t class specific then yes. My problem is that my rank up gems are all the wrong class
  • I don't see what the point of a Rank Down Ticket is. Do you get all the resources back or something when using them on a character? I agree with the idea that Rank Up Gems would be a better option.
    edited July 2018
    I don't see what the point of a Rank Down Ticket is. Do you get all the resources back or something when using them on a character? I agree with the idea that Rank Up Gems would be a better option.

You get the catalysts back. The ones from 12.0 gave the gold and ISO back as well which was nice.
This discussion has been closed.