**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"FINISH HIM" - Favorites

What is your favorite finishing move and for which character?

A few of my favorites are:
YJ - sting - They just fall dead on their own. Pretty funny actually.
Iceman - Heavy Punch - When caching in those coldsnaps for extra damage and instant KO.
AA - After 4 or 5 heavies - Watching a 10k opponent just melt in 12 - 15 hits.
Scarlet - Sp2 - When she has cruelty and fury and nails them with 40k+ in one hit

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Cap IW, S2 for sure.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Yup cap iw here to man
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Storm's L2 can be very satisfying
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Venom's L3...it's like a horror movie in a video game.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Venom's L3...it's like a horror movie in a video game.

Yeah, Hood's Sp3 is similar.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Any champion that SP3’s on Rocket Racoon.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Corvus L2, seeing 50k damage from one hit of a 3 hit special 2 is something else
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Thor SP3 on 4...oh, never mind
    Black Widow sig 99 against AW boss Nightcr...oh, never mind
    Doct...oh, never mind...

Seriously though:
    - Spark SP2 on 10 poise charges
    - AA 4 heavies 8 neurotoxin (it happens sometimes)
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Corvus L2, seeing 50k damage from one hit of a 3 hit special 2 is something else

What rank is your Corvus?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I really like Guillotine's SP3 animation, and she's great at finishing off opponents when she's been dominating the fight, thanks to that bonus 2% health loss per soul.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

What rank is your Corvus?

Rank 5 5*
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hulk or Gwenpool’s special 2, mega damage
  • I can't really decide my favorite fatality. There's just so many good ones. Do you go klassic or do you go with the newer ones?
    They're all so good... or most anyway.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Star Lord sp2... Hype sp2/3 Rulk sp1... NC sp2 with 3 furies... Highest I've seen is 18k with 2 deep wound hits and crits
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I like kingpins special 3 where he busts the other guy up and throws sweaty wads of cash on the unconscious body. It's a thing to watch alright.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Spidergwen’s sp1.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Cable's sp3. When someone punches you, don't punch them back, slam them onto a wall and flamethrower them to death instead
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Joe FixIt sp3 when he unloads his twin tommy guns, then jumps on the enemy an beat them senseless wit the gun, throws it away then con't wit his fist...

Gets up, slick his hair back, and walks off like a boss
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    Joe FixIt sp3 when he unloads his twin tommy guns, then jumps on the enemy an beat them senseless wit the gun, throws it away then con't wit his fist...

Gets up, slick his hair back, and walks off like a boss

Also where does his hat come from lol
    Verzz wrote: »
    The first time seeing Johnny Cage in the original Mortal Kombat do the finishing move of knocking off a guy's head with an uppercut at a time when fighting game violence was very mild until then is something I will not forget and remains my favorite finishing move for any fighting game character.

For this game I like guilly SP2 sometimes the best I think in certain situations

Speaking of this, doesn't Ghost Rider's SP2 flames remind you of Scorpions finishing move?
    Maybe GR is just Scorpion with a motorcycle?
    How could I forget Dorm? Walks through the portal as a giant and smashes opponent with a giant fist! That is actually one of favorites too. It almost makes me sad that I bait his SP1 all day1! :wink:
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Big fan of Ghost at the moment. Dash to phase at same time you hit SP2. Ridiculous damage. Love watching those yellow numbers.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    As bad as he is, Colossus L3 used to be my favorite when he was one of my 4-5 3*s. Block...BOOM.

Also BPCW and MK L3 are pretty sick