Rank Down Tickets

24

Comments

  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    For all the issues in game who cares about rank down tickets. Serously. Why work in reverse at this point. I want rank up tickets. All the events I've lost out on, arenas, completions, aq and aw. Rank up tickets are what would actually be helpful. Hi cares that you took your 5* carnage to rank 3 because you believed kabam when they said he would be fixed. I'll take 5 5* rank ups, 10 4* rank ups and 20 3* rank ups.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    For all the issues in game who cares about rank down tickets. Serously. Why work in reverse at this point. I want rank up tickets. All the events I've lost out on, arenas, completions, aq and aw. Rank up tickets are what would actually be helpful. Hi cares that you took your 5* carnage to rank 3 because you believed kabam when they said he would be fixed. I'll take 5 5* rank ups, 10 4* rank ups and 20 3* rank ups.

    Rank downs really just to get back resources. Rank up gems would fix that as well so you aren’t wrong.
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Nabilety wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    CoachLed wrote: »
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Stop.
    Asking.
    For.
    Rankdown tickets.

    No champ was changed, no content drastically altered.
    Even with the problems with the game atm, there is no single reason for rankdown tickets. None.

    So you’re telling me that if Kabam did, for whatever reason, hand out RDTs that you wouldn’t use a single one? Answer honestly.

    You are totally missing the point. He’s saying that we’re not even going to get them in the first place. If we got them of course he would use them, but we don’t deserve them for these types of issues we are currently facing. They should only be given out if drastic changes are made to many characters, not because your phone is overheated or too much lag, 2 completely different things.

    Drastic changes were made....Have you seen the new alliance war map? Also, alliance quests saw an increase in difficulty. I think we will see more increase in difficulty in the next season as well. I just think giving rank down tickets as compensation for the overall State of the game would make a lot of players happy. I don’t even want to call it compensation....Call it a gift for sticking with it through everything lol

    1) No, I wouldn’t rank down any champs. The ines I have ranked high were ranked high because I enjoy them. So no.
    2) The sheer fact that content changed changed has zero bearing on the champions. Of course everyone wants that shiny lineup of shite champs to put in defense. So rank those. But don’t whine about rankdown tickets because you decided to rank up champions you obviously didn’t want to rank in the first place.

    Nobody forced you to rank them. If you let yourself be forced, you are in a wrong spot.

    Let me remind you the first bracket of 5-star champions they released (and I'm not defending releasing RTDs based on the 19.0 update)

    hw9wc9fhmugi.jpg

    As you can see, there were a few of them that were good - such as Magik, Hawkeye, Storm and Star-Lord. But even the likes of Hawkeye and Storm are kinda outdated today compared to newer champions (just my opinion). So the argument doesn't really rely on ranking up the wrong champions, because back then once you duped your 5-star Black Panther (Classic) or Iron Fist they were useful enough to clear some of the in-game content, hence, worthy enough to rank up. However, now they're simply not at par with the more advanced champions such as Domino, Iron Man (Infinity War), M.O.D.O.K., Sentinel etc. and are rather irrelevant in newer content of the game.
    So your point about content not being changed, is absolutely wrong - because back in 12.0 they nerfed a bunch characters drastically, but now they're boosting a bunch characters drastically and advancing the content simultaneously to the point that older characters become nerfed/neglected, while still being available to obtain. Anyways, I'm not with or against RDTs - I'm just saying there is a problem with the outdated champions that needs to be fixed someway somehow, and it shouldn't be overlooked.

    That multiple older champs need an overhaul I will not deny at all. I was far from pleased whn getting those myself. With the exception of CM. Really like her damage output, moreso now her L2 connects at long last.

    Yes, indeed. And for example, one of her special attack descriptions are
    Charging to maximum power levels. Captain Marvel releases concussive energy bursts from her hands.
    . So, shouldn't she like Quake have the Concussion ability, when it's described as such, and also just based on the comics? Not only would it motivate others to use her in in-game content, but also make Captain Marvel fans happier to use their favorite Marvel hero, hence creating more diversity.
    As a fan of the franchise, this is what disappoints me the most about the current state of the game, that we have 129+ characters and we favor some strictly based on their abilities it seems to me - it's no news though, cause it's been like this since the beginning with some better than others, but at least some effort should be put into trying to balance the game as the game advances.
  • EtherEther Posts: 13
    While we're wishing here, what I want is some sort of Signature Level Extraction Gems that let me take sig stones out of some of these garbage dupes I've pulled.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    Ether wrote: »
    While we're wishing here, what I want is some sort of Signature Level Extraction Gems that let me take sig stones out of some of these garbage dupes I've pulled.

    Lol that’s an interesting idea
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    Rank down tickets are a very specific compensation for when major changes are made to specific champs.
    They don't make those kinds of changes anymore.
    They just fix things in the game that indirectly completely change certain dynamics of a champ's long time abilities. :wink: which is NOT the same. It ISN'T! :neutral:

    RDT's are not relevant i think for general game issues though. IMO at least.

    Why should it just be “MAJOR” changes!?

    They have made enough changes to champs recently to justify handing out RDT and still don’t.

    Champs are sold with X abilities, resources are poured into ranking them up, and then they get changed or a *bug* gets fixed which has already been said numerous times isn’t a bug...

    So yeah; we do deserve them.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    If they can release OGV, as a purchase, they can release RTD as a purchase as well.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,011 ★★★
    Don’t rank up bad heroes.

    The only time a rank down ticket makes sense is when they change a champ or fundamentally alter the game making a good champ spidey Gwen like.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    If they can release OGV, as a purchase, they can release RTD as a purchase as well.

    I’d buy one
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Me to. I honestly don’t see why people are so against them. I don’t think giving someone the opportunity to tweak their line up on occasion is game breaking. People make mistakes and some people had to rank up the best they had at the time to continue progressing. If rank up materials were a little more available people probably wouldn’t ask for them. But it takes months for some people to rank up a champ. And any mistake in a rank up can cost months of waiting.

    Exactly bro can't agree with u more !
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 340 ★★
    NO RANK DOWNS ARE NEEDED. What we need, is what we lost. That, including... Shards, Potions, many items & energy. NOBODY ranked was forced to rank up a Groot. Nobody was was forced to Rank up a champion they would regret ranking. That would be they're fault alone. What isn't our fault, is losing arena rewards, many shards to war delays, & many hours of playing due to Maintenance & Phones Overheating. We need THOSE Rewards back. NOT Rank Downs. F*** Rank Downs.

    It’s not about what we lost. It’s about what type of rewards the players would except as reasonable compensation for all that we have had to deal with. Like I said before, I don’t really like the word compensation… I would like them more as a gift or form of appreciation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,861 ★★★★★
    It's about people trying every angle to get them. Lol.
  • KaspamKaspam Posts: 21
    The overwhelming majority of summoners like rank down tix. With the mess that has been the game for the past many months... it would be a really nice gesture to give them out. So many people have lost at least some bit of interest in the game. This and a few other things would be good customer service.

    For all that are bashing this and about to bash my post... continue on your moral high ground, and don't use them.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I'd say if rank down tickets were given then they should go to players whose accounts are under 1 year old so they have a chance to get on track to keep up with the curve of the game. Everyone else should get rank up tickets for lost resources over the last several months of very poor gameplay. And for the top 100 alliances just give them special unit offers. They will spend anyways so let them stay in there corner. I'm just speaking for the actual players who try to treat this as a game and not a pay out.
  • EtherEther Posts: 13
    Kaspam wrote: »
    The overwhelming majority of summoners like rank down tix. With the mess that has been the game for the past many months... it would be a really nice gesture to give them out. So many people have lost at least some bit of interest in the game. This and a few other things would be good customer service.

    For all that are bashing this and about to bash my post... continue on your moral high ground, and don't use them.

    Where exactly did you pull "overwhelming majority?" Did you mean "vocal minority?"
  • KaspamKaspam Posts: 21
    Did someone hear a fly buzzing around?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,464 ★★★★
    I don’t understamd the argument that New champs warrant RDTs. It’s not like you aren’t constantly getting more resources to rank champs as well
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    If kabam was smart they’d give out one just for the overwhelming amount of crappy service. RDTs won’t fix everything but it would be an amazing start to accountability
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,305 ★★★★★
    I think this is the longest a RDT thread has ever existed.
This discussion has been closed.