**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Shortage

Dear Kabam it is my humble request that you add a weekly or even monthly gold event quest for Summoners of a certain level in game you could even add an uncollected difficulty. My reasoning for this is that at almost 2 years in the game me and many players at this level cannot afford to rank up champions we would like 2 play for fun two stars three stars and even some four stars. I grind the arena system more than many players have time to and I thank you for the improvements you made to that system but even with I am finding myself low on gold. I have supported this game and Kabam and feel like this is something that could help everyone and would not change the competitive nature of the game. So please help your players out the community will definitely appreciate it. Thank you for all the improvements and help I understand you will probably have your hands full with the fix for the new patch and overheating issues for iOS users but please take the time to consider this.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The fix is in! Level up event will remain postponed for who knows how long. Now we can save and it will feel like we have more gold because we’re waiting longer to rank up.

Honestly though, this is something we’ve requested a bunch of times but falls on deaf ears. Gold realms, at least once a month, would be reasonable. But... folks on YouTube and whales are popping crystals left and right and selling iso for gold so it has the public appearance that gold is not an issue since some players have millions lying around.

Instead, the “fix” was to slightly lower the gold cost of arena and give the rewarded arena gold in the first three milestones. That only helps people like me though who are burned out on arena and allows us to stop sooner now. It still doesn’t actually bring in more gold for anyone though.

Oh yeah, you can buy uncollected gold crystals too. That should fix things...
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    There's already a daily gold event. It's called arena
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yeah I’m on 400k gold atm :joy: sticking with a no donations ally till I get 4m gold slowly from everything in the game EXCEPT ARENA cause I have better things to do than play 3 fights over and over again for a currency that should be easily obtainable. And those uncollected gold crystals are trash btw...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Not sure how it's a shortage if you Grind the Arena. I'm up another 3 Mil since the Goldpool Event and the changes to costs in the Arena. I've also been Ranking at a steady pace. I'm over 5 Mil and growing.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Yeah I’m on 400k gold atm :joy: sticking with a no donations ally till I get 4m gold slowly from everything in the game EXCEPT ARENA cause I have better things to do than play 3 fights over and over again for a currency that should be easily obtainable. And those uncollected gold crystals are trash btw...

3 milestones should not be that hard to reach. If your roster is smaller, you may have to do a few fights with the same champions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Fact is, the Arena is one of the largest sources. There are others, and it's become easier to obtain, but if you're not willing to Grind, it's going to make it slower.
  • JunhanrocksJunhanrocks Posts: 18
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    . Hes actually right , whats the difference between doing arena and a gold quest? You can even use your energy to do event/story quests if you do arena instead of gold realms.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yup gotta do arena or you won’t have enough gold. Is what it is. DEAD THREAD.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    GaryG2525 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam it is my humble request that you add a weekly or even monthly gold event quest for Summoners of a certain level in game you could even add an uncollected difficulty. My reasoning for this is that at almost 2 years in the game me and many players at this level cannot afford to rank up champions we would like 2 play for fun two stars three stars and even some four stars. I grind the arena system more than many players have time to and I thank you for the improvements you made to that system but even with I am finding myself low on gold. I have supported this game and Kabam and feel like this is something that could help everyone and would not change the competitive nature of the game. So please help your players out the community will definitely appreciate it. Thank you for all the improvements and help I understand you will probably have your hands full with the fix for the new patch and overheating issues for iOS users but please take the time to consider this.

Nope sell champs. Sell cats (even champs and cats you need) then when you don't have the cats you'll have the gold.
  • There is a daily event to get gold it’s called arena.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    . Hes actually right , whats the difference between doing arena and a gold quest? You can even use your energy to do event/story quests if you do arena instead of gold realms.

Well the idea is that you can auto attack through a gold event and you don't have to spend hours to get the same amount. That and honestly, at the minimum, the arena crystals let me down when I see 15k gold from the greaters. It's just so sad.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    There is a daily event to get gold it’s called arena.

Most people have lives and don't have time to grind 4-5 hours a day for 40k gold
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    There’s a gold shortage?
  • Hey guys, as we mentioned in THIS thread, we're aware that a shortage of Gold is causing problems for some players.

The last thing we want to do is flood the game's economy with Gold, which could potentially happen if, for example, we implemented the Halls of Fortune as a regular Event. However, we are working on ways to increase the amount of Gold that's awarded from all aspects of the Contest.

I'll go ahead and close this thread now, but rest assured, I completely understand where you're coming from here, and we are working to resolve this issue.
This discussion has been closed.