**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey vs. All or Nothing

Back during the Infinity Chaos monthly EQ, I watched people use Stark Spidey against Thanos. By landing his taunt debuff, Thanos would use his special attacks before he hit his power cap which is the only time specials from him should’ve been used. My question is, does the same thing work for All or Nothing nodes, or are those a fixed 100% special 3 with nothing that can change it?

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It works. Not always, but mostly. Taunt is great for all or nothing nodes. That, combined with his heavy power dean wver 30 seconds makes him pretty good on th all or nothing nodes.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    I ask because there is an Ant Man in Act 5.4.6 with all or nothing, and if he glances all the attacks there’s no guarantee Vision’s power drain or GP power lock will activate, and I don’t have Hawkeye ranked up so the taunt seemed reasonable
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Stark Spideys taunt works on that Ant-Man as long as you keep getting poise charges by evading you can bait out specials dude 👍
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    That antman is hard, he has buffet so skill is really needed. I tried different power control and no one could do it like hawkeye. Rank your hawkeye. I took my 4star from 1-4 and that was enough to do it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    is it working as intended?) AA stun on stun immunes seems just as buggy to me, as it does overcome node the same way
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Agree with the Hawkeye post - I used mine at 2/35, brought him for only that fight, and he was able to one shot the fight pretty easily. His power drain doesn't glance, so there's no risk of accidentally pushing Ant Man to an S3 as long as you're playing well.

For what it's worth - I played it safe and focused on parrying rather than intercepting, because I'm not too amazing at intercepts yet... block damage was high, but I still finished the fight around ~40% if I recall correctly.
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    I ask because there is an Ant Man in Act 5.4.6 with all or nothing, and if he glances all the attacks there’s no guarantee Vision’s power drain or GP power lock will activate, and I don’t have Hawkeye ranked up so the taunt seemed reasonable

Antman can cause taunt to not trigger. The answer to that antman is arch angel. If you get some luck you can solo him with a 4 star parry and heavy all the way. Wait till he’s just about full power and let all the bleed, poison and toxins wear off and parry him after that and do a five hit combo and a special. That should get the job done worked like a charm for me