**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My accounts been hacked!

Ive been playing MCOC for afew years now, and recently I've been randomly getting signed out of my account while playing MCOC, does anyone know how or why this is happening?

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Darling91 wrote: »
    Ive been playing MCOC for afew years now, and recently I've been randomly getting signed out of my account while playing MCOC, does anyone know how or why this is happening?

Usually giving out your account info for ROL, LOL or alliance events.
  • Darling91Darling91 Posts: 17
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Usually giving out your account info for ROL, LOL or alliance events.

Mmm, I've never givin my account details to anyone. And I completed ROL by myself lol.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Reset ur email adress password then reset ur kabam password
    Mmm I've never linked the game with a kabam account, I only just made a kabam account
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Reset ur email adress password then reset ur kabam password

Mmm I've never linked the game with a kabam account, I only just made this kabam account to make this thread. But I'll reset my email acc and see if it helps :)
  • Only way this could happen is if you gave your account info to someone or attempted to trade accounts with another person, that is why you should always stay away from doing those things!
    Only way this could happen is if you gave your account info to someone or attempted to trade accounts with another person, that is why you should always stay away from doing those things!

Well I havnt done any of those things lol, the game was originally on another device though that I know longer have access to, so maybe that could be the reason? I'm not too sure though
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Only way this could happen is if you gave your account info to someone or attempted to trade accounts with another person, that is why you should always stay away from doing those things!

Well I havnt done any of those things lol, the game was originally on another device though that I know longer have access to, so maybe that could be the reason? I'm not too sure though

If that's the issue message support and ask them to sign your account out of all devices and then just log back in on your current device. That will stop the other device from logging you out if that is in fact what's causing it.
    xion360 wrote: »

If that's the issue message support and ask them to sign your account out of all devices and then just log back in on your current device. That will stop the other device from logging you out if that is in fact what's causing it.

I'll do that! Thanks :)
  • DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    Today my friend account has been hacked. i dono what kabam is doing ??????? Recently i hearing this issue often @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.