**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Combo not finishing.

I have been grinding arena a lot recently (archangel and void) and I have had multiple fight where in between my 4th hit (third light) and my 5th hit (second medium) the opponent recovers and parries me. I have yet to lose due to this bug but it is obviously extremely annoying and if it happens in war (so far yet to happen) I would obviously be dead pretty quick. Just want to know if anyone else is having the same issue and/or if kabam knows this issue exists.

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Same here. Even when i hit 2 combo + sp1 with ghost rider ai block it, or sometimes when i parry and try to heavy attack, ai already recover and hit me. Im playing act 4.4.5
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been having issues over the last couple days with this and it's really getting irritating especially when there's a lot wrong with the game especially on Android devices.
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Whataduck wrote: »
    I have been grinding arena a lot recently (archangel and void) and I have had multiple fight where in between my 4th hit (third light) and my 5th hit (second medium) the opponent recovers and parries me. I have yet to lose due to this bug but it is obviously extremely annoying and if it happens in war (so far yet to happen) I would obviously be dead pretty quick. Just want to know if anyone else is having the same issue and/or if kabam knows this issue exists.

I started a thread about this week's ago, with hundred replies and they keep ignoring us. They increased the AI on purpose so we can burn our items and units. The fact that they don't reply, means they won't fix it. They tell us not to believe in conspiracies, but their actions prove to be on point.
    This should have nothing to do with AI difficulty, this is definitely a bug, as you should never have your 5-hit combo interrupted. I just want a response its being looked into at this point
  • Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    Noticed this as well. Combo starts and all of a sudden I’m the one getting punched.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Im getting this its completly ruining the game. I can manage through arena but not in AW and uncollected monthly quest. I have also had my champ make the opening parry then be stuck in the block motion the entire fight only being able to move back and into the block stance again.
  • NoFreeRidesNoFreeRides Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    I’ve had the same issue but in AW Unfortunately lost a champ because of it. Then a rogue uses a sp2 and KOs my r4 ultron from almost full health ?
  • YannisxYannisx Posts: 12
    edited July 2018
    Same here! AI’s gameplay behavior (frame rate?) is changing with every update but now it’s worse than ever. AI can (we can’t):

1) Interrupt a combo
    2) block a chained (with heavy attack) SP
    3) Hit back or block...right after they do a heavy/SP attack
    4) Hit back right after they evade

Just a walk through Uncollected mode, T4 Arena and end game content can prove the above. We have been “eating” this fo too long!
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Some champs ok but with og iron man, 5 hit combo with sp2 leads to sp2 being blocked. For him specifically I've been doing 4 hit combo with sp2 which works
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I thought I was getting too tired of the arena fights and accidentally missed some finger touches or clicks, but looks like I'm NOT the one .... already a few times my 4th to 5th combo was interrupted and of course I got hit in return. Luckily those are NOT death squad so I can afford taking a combo from the AI (assuming I don't get stunned as a result). But still .... darned!