**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Temporary fix for your burning iPhone X

If you play this game on Phone X and your phone is still heating up after downloading the Hotfix today, try the following steps:

1. turn on power saving mode, then play the game. If this doesn’t help, try step 2 below;
2. delete the game, reinstall it, and then turn on power saving mode. If you still don’t see any improvement, then
3. install iOS 12 beta (make sure you backup your data), then turn on power saving mode.

I’ve actually done all three steps above and my phone does not get very hot anymore. It still gets warm, but it’s definitely manageable now.

Hope this help out all of the iPhone X users out there, because after the Hotfix I still see some iOS users, specifically iPhone X users, having issues with the phones heating up.

Comments

• Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Thanks for putting together a helpful how-to @BK_1 , but just a word of advice for anyone considering step 3. Although most people are saying the iOS 12 beta seems to be pretty stable, it’s never a good idea to install a beta on your primary device. Especially not just to play a game. Obviously it’s an individual choice, but keep in mind it’s a beta.
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Thanks for putting together a helpful how-to @BK_1 , but just a word of advice for anyone considering step 3. Although most people are saying the iOS 12 beta seems to be pretty stable, it’s never a good idea to install a beta on your primary device. Especially not just to play a game. Obviously it’s an individual choice, but keep in mind it’s a beta.

No problem. And yes please be very careful about installing iOS 12 beta. Great advice @Bryman187
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    but keep in mind it’s a beta.

same thing goes with the game, it was in Alpha before 'hotfix' now it's in Beta :wink: