**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is item usage event?

It's been well over a week since last item use. I have tons of sig stones that I'd like to use but I never do anything outside of events for points/ rewards purposes.
I know events are random, but has anyone heard anything?

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It comes after the Team Use event, which will be the next event after Completion. Alliance events aren't random. Solo events are.
  • Options
    NoFreeRidesNoFreeRides Posts: 8
    Do we know exactly what team use is going to be? I can’t see Kabam limiting the event to a certain group of champions. All the other 3 day events don’t limit use. Sure you have to complete certain quests or other challenges but with any champ you want to use
  • Options
    Do we know exactly what team use is going to be? I can’t see Kabam limiting the event to a certain group of champions.

That's exactly what it is. You will get points for the event by using characters with a specific tag, such as #x-men, #avengers, #thunderbolts, etc.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Extended delay this time between 3-day item use due to them launching peak milestones and starting new cycle. I look forward to Group Use replacing perfect series 3 days as those events are usually easier to get people to help with than arena
  • Options
    Jabo287Jabo287 Posts: 40
    It's back
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yes it's back a severely handicapped....
  • Options
    No it is not back. The 1 day item use is a completely different event. 3 day item use will be back in 4 days after Team Use
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    So there will be the original 3 day item use still as well? I have 40 something arena boost crystals.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Looks like we just need to keep on waiting till it appears......

1jj4uz02cl28.png