**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IMIW a money making champ?

Is it just me who thinks IMIW is a money making champ? This guy in war is unbelievable on certain nodes with his random autoblock and numerous other abilitys that is clearly more than any other champ. He is so hard if you don't have any champ to stop his abilitys and removes all skill from the game. He needs a nurf like you have done to so many other champs. Why make him so ridiculous to fight and have so many other champs like Kamila Kahn and carnage who clearly need buffing up

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not a money grab, just few champs who can handle him. Tier 1-3 AW node 38 requires Corvus Glaive/Void/Hyperion, other AW nodes Proxima Midnight/Karnak/Dr. Voodoo/Crossbones/Medusa/others can solo him.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Not a money grab, just few champs who can handle him. Tier 1-3 AW node 38 requires Corvus Glaive/Void/Hyperion, other AW nodes Proxima Midnight/Karnak/Dr. Voodoo/Crossbones/Medusa/others can solo him.

You got unbanned?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You got unbanned?

lol yes
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

You got unbanned?

lol yes

Didn't know it was possible. Welcome back.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167

You got unbanned?

lol yes

Didn't know it was possible. Welcome back.

I've always liked both of your posts. That said being banned would be a semi-blessing I think. These forums just encourage masochistic tendencies...
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    The fact that you need specific champs to take a champ out is a money grab move. It shouldn't matter what tier you fight in or what champ you have. Every champ should be able to beat every champ and depend on the skill. A duped 5* IMIW r5 on certain nodes at high tiers are a joke it's not about skill Its about how many items and units you have to pump into killing him.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    The fact that you need specific champs to take a champ out is a money grab move. It shouldn't matter what tier you fight in or what champ you have. Every champ should be able to beat every champ and depend on the skill. A duped 5* IMIW r5 on certain nodes at high tiers are a joke it's not about skill Its about how many items and units you have to pump into killing him.

If it was true every champ should be able to beat every other champ based on skill there would be no class system. Which I would prefer honestly, but that's just not how it is.
    I am all for a class system to make it easier or harder but some champs are ridiculously over powered and have crazy abilitys compared to the old champs which are obsolete these days. Kabam wants to try buffing some of the old champs up and make them better as they can't handle the abilitys of the new champs. Also you would end up seeing more diverse champs in wars which is more fun rather than running into 3 or 4 IMIW medusa sentinel domino and the other annoying fights constantly.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Not as much as Domino
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    IMIW isn't that difficult. Solo'd him on Arc Overload node with Doc Voodoo.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Why does everyone ask for a nerf for champs they can't beat? Get better and figure him out. Plenty of people have figured it out and you can easily see it on youtube

or they don't have..lol
    Domino too hard on any node tbf. She can be beaten by any champ just a little annoying that you lose health due to critical failure. IMIW needs specific champs to beat him
  • LeonBeni93LeonBeni93 Posts: 69
    LiamS1990 wrote: »

Guys you have to think a bit more before saying something like that!Definetely skill should be number 1 priority, but you can't ask for very champ to be able to beat any other champ(and on every node),just based on skills!Then you wouldn't need but to get 3 champs to your roster rank them up and learn how to parry, plus all those different attributes of champs that make them different and makes us wanting to get them would have no meaning....imagine all those AAR champs having no such abilities or having all the rest champs beating the same champs without having such abilities, or those evade/auto-block stopping champs doing nothing new, since the rest champs could beat everyone!

That said I get your point, needing a very small group of champs to counter specific champs certainly isn't good.but as someone already mentioned its highly likely to get more counters for new defence gods like IM IW,Domino(I know she is broken as well),maybe wasp(she is supposed to be a tricky defender)!

Last note about IM IW specifically, although I know that there are ways around him even for node38 and many people solo him(we have people doing so in my ally as well,tier2),I still don't think that having to fight a whole fight spamming only your hard hit and sp3s (and maybe a handful specials if you get the right timing).....is "working as intended".
    Personally I would welcome some much smarter changes on some of the AW nodes(instead of a IM IW nerf),btw including a smarter revamp of the newly added nodes!I am sure Kabam cant do much better than just filling the map with masochism and buffet node, meanwhile having simple, fury,critical or armour nodes!
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    No, he is actually pretty easy to beat.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    He is rough if you don't have specific champs I normally take him out with a Corvis Glave, the other two I take are Luke Cage, and Sentinel, pack wisely and don't go down lanes you cant clear.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s a money grab champ but he also very beatable.

Learn his tendacies (all champs have them)
    Figure out how far you need to be to intercept his heavy with your heavy
    Learn his attributes of when auto block triggers, when power gain triggers and you fine

Or use proxima lol
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah, he is. Tony Stark is literally a billionaire, pretty sure he’s a money making champ...
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Me against imiw...
    bgiu54jaagnb.jpeg