**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

1789101113»

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    @Gwendoline I still want 2 fully formed Xforce crystals so I can add 2 more 2* to my roster lol...thats what we will get most likely

It doesn't really matter what we get or don't get. The lack of communication from Kabam is the issue here. If you don't get that, please go away. There is a real issue here, but people undermining that isn't helping.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    @Gwendoline I still want 2 fully formed Xforce crystals so I can add 2 more 2* to my roster lol...thats what we will get most likely

It doesn't really matter what we get or don't get. The lack of communication from Kabam is the issue here. If you don't get that, please go away. There is a real issue here, but people undermining that isn't helping.

Im not undermining. Communication and negligence is the biggest issue here and I definitely want those Xforce crystals plus the 4/5* shards and the catalysts

Then maybe don't add "lol" to comments. It makes them feel like a joke.
  • i want atleast 500 4* shards back that i missed because of this
    Can we please get an update on this?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Pretty please?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Players who 100% completed any difficulty on the first 3 Assassin Assignments June 6-8 were the only ones affected by this issue. We are looking to give compensation specifically to those players sometime in the next 2 weeks. Please look to your in-game mail for when this is sent. Apologies for the extended delay on the resolution to this issue.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

Players who 100% completed any difficulty on the first 3 Assassin Assignments June 6-8 were the only ones affected by this issue. We are looking to give compensation specifically to those players sometime in the next 2 weeks. Please look to your in-game mail for when this is sent. Apologies for the extended delay on the resolution to this issue.

Thank you for the response.