**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season 3 August 1st [Merged Threads]

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Hey all... I thought I'd start a discussion thread regarding the start of season 3. We can all place our bets now on how many people have been able to collect domino and IMIW during the extended break between wars.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Expect to see a lot of those on defense.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Expect to see a lot of those on defense.

Gotta love unavoidable damage and autoblock... Really puts balance in the game and keeps it skill based.
  • Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    Funny Season 3 is the day after the release of the new featured 5* crystal.. Get ready for a joke of a season
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    September 5th would be cool.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    The new season of AW will start on Aug 1st exactly 3 weeks after it was due to start. Season 3 was due to end on Aug 8th. Progression was delayed, so I know there will be many many threads asking for compensation. I figured I'd go ahead and make the post myself.

I am NOT calling for compensation, but I AM asking if there will be any compensation. I do know that we were all delayed equally, so to me it doesn't matter. I just didn't see any comment on compensation in the announcement which I know will lead to a flood of the same post. Better to get that info out as early as possible.
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    So season 3 has been announced but mine and I know loads others phones are still overheating.
    Being able to do 5 fights instead of 4 before getting hands burned from phone or Phone switching off from overheating, is not a fix. Come on Kabam, sort it out.
    Funny Season 3 is the day after the release of the new featured 5* crystal.. Get ready for a joke of a season
    gmsv0dnd5tkj.gif
    Voluntaris wrote: »

Well they just confirmed it was August 1st, which is why I started the thread.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    A lot of people still have phone problems....
    Kahrahtay wrote: »
    A lot of people still have phone problems....

Yeah I have heard that a lot but haven't experienced it myself. Hopefully they are still working on optimizing their 19.1 version. Maybe with the next monthly update it might start running a little smoother for everyone.
    @Kabam Lyra You merged my thread with this one I assume based on the titles, but this thread is vastly different than what I am asking. This thread seeing what the OP is asking is a non-substantial question.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

September 5th would still be cool.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Stfu Riegel. Quit asking for compensation when you already are in the top 1%

September 5th would still be cool.

Yeah! Not having to be in AW like your life depends on it is alright I suppose :tongue:
    Riegel wrote: »
    @Kabam Lyra You merged my thread with this one I assume based on the titles, but this thread is vastly different than what I am asking. This thread seeing what the OP is asking is a non-substantial question.

@Riegel I would assume that when they assess everything that we lost due to overheating phones and lack of game performance the rewards we missed from AW will be accounted for. Wouldn't you think? Obviously wouldn't hurt to have direct word from Kabam on this, but I kind of just assumed that they would be taking into account all aspects of the game.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I knew that Kabam would say 19.1 was a good enough fix. That goes to show how low their standards are. It was an improvement but the game is still broken as can be. Both platforms are still having issues and bugs run rampant. I guess it's fair though... almost everyone is suffering from horrible game play. I assume that they're to busy working on things to give an update on the status of potential fixes.
  • 1captjammer1captjammer Posts: 16
    It’s still running to hot to do lol fights
    Riegel wrote: »

@Riegel I would assume that when they assess everything that we lost due to overheating phones and lack of game performance the rewards we missed from AW will be accounted for. Wouldn't you think? Obviously wouldn't hurt to have direct word from Kabam on this, but I kind of just assumed that they would be taking into account all aspects of the game.

Right I am looking for confirmation one way or the other. Will AQ and AW delays be accounted for in this compensation for over heating, or will they say we were all equally disadvantaged by the delay so they may only compensate for the actual outage.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Can't wait for the compensation package coming!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    There gonna start when they release the next update which breaks things for another month. So stop complaining. They at least held off for a few weeks so you could buy backup devices. Stop asking for compensation also because is mcoc nothing ever gets fixed, just a bandaid to quiet ppl and to release more issues to snake ppl forget the last problem. Enjoy your next 4 weeks of complaining to air.
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Got lags now, was a good Update Guys *clap*
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Stupid idea they need to fix this piece of trash before running modes like seasons. This game is so unstable it's gone beyond being a joke now. Bugs, lag, overheating even champs standing still and you believe now is the time to give us seasons. For once just fix this God damn game instead of taking the piss out of us all.