Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

whichone to rank up ? pls. help

whichone to rank up ? pls. help 25 votes

5* DRAX UN-duped to R3
48%
Hort4SpeedbumpGAM3RGUYDOKTOROKTOPUSKayne34Duke_SilverBahamutDRTOQuatre_1988ZADO1991Quattruccijass222 12 votes
4* ANGELA Duped to R5
52%
Ender_GuardianStark78AlfaSuper_Mitch_83FR33_HUG5John757shadow_lurker22Marvel2289RandimDude01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxIron_spider1DrPepper_75Fangmangler 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    None. Save for better champs.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Duped Angela doesn’t mean anything. Her dupe sucks. Drax sucks now too since Mordo nerf. Save for hypes or Medusa. Angela is 3rd best cosmic. But distant 3rd.
  • Options
    DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Wait for a game changer or a champ u feel comfortable to use.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    4* ANGELA Duped to R5
    I r5 my Angela and do not regret it at all her damage is awesome and she can really kill some stuff
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I r5 my Angela and do not regret it at all her damage is awesome and she can really kill some stuff

My 3* maxed out angela can kill maxed out 3*s before they even reach 3 bars of power. Most other 3*s can't