**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake is God or no god

How many thinks quake is a god?

Comments

• DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    I have her 2* and all I ever wanted is a 4* or 5* Quake cuz she my fav mcu character. Ya she the God of earthquakes
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    edited July 2018
    @dark quake u gotta learn her fighting style that's all... I will post a video after sometimes
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Uber God potential but not as easy to use as other god champs. Taking down mini MS on map 5 with 0 hits is awesome.
  • got her 4* and 5*, she's definitely god tier, although she takes a bit of time to get used to
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Quake is definitely god tier. She can win a fight without ever landing a single blow.
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    As long as you're not against Immunity/Stun Immunity, Limber and True Strike, then she can be considered God tier. She's the remedy against nodes like Power Gain and Bane. Also to prevent opponents like Juggernaut and Magik to activate their corresponding buffs, or to prevent a duped Dormammu from activating his Degenerate debuff (just a few examples).
    As mentioned, the only time these things does no apply is when the opponent have Immunity/Stun Immunity, Limber or True Strike as nodes. Besides that, recent opponents like Domino and Iron Man (Infinity War) are also problematic to fight against with Quake.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    You need a specific skill to play Quake. So is she god tier or not, depends on player. I can’t play her well, so she is not...
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    You need a specific skill to play Quake. So is she god tier or not, depends on player. I can’t play her well, so she is not...

That's like saying you don't know how to build charges with stark spidey so he ain't god tier... She ain't that hard to play. With pretty much every god tier you gotta learn how to play with them. Take voodoo for example he can be a little complicated at first with his combos and when to throw specials but it doesn't make him demi god because of that.

1st u need to learn how to parry opponent then U have to learn her fighting style....that's it... She can ko almost all opponents with zero '0' hit. Watch videos on YouTube...learn and enjoy
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I recently got a 5-star and clearly i'm doing something wrong, heavy charging doesn't seem to always be working on the first try, or i get hit by a special, or i get hit while evading the second attack?

After auto-evade do you block or evade?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Block and parry
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake is definitely God tier. She will get you through lots of content. Many people say and can’t be played on stun immune or limber but super skilled players can even play her then. She only falls down to true strike and power and certain enemies like Iron Man(IW), Domino and Yondu who can’t be parryed normally but can still be beaten. Apart from that she can walk through everything
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    what's a god to a nonbeliever?!?!?!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Puny god
  • ian5555ian5555 Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    I just ranked my 5* to rank 4 and love playing her but I need to be careful who I take her up against especially in war but one thing I noticed that not sure this is working as intended with her. I think she definitely has God Tier potential in the right hands (just not mine right now).

I was fighting Magik on node 46 tier 6 and I somehow pushed her to 1 bar of power (might have been mystic dispersion somehow because pretty sure I barely touched her). Anyway she used her special 1 which I evaded at the same time the Concussion timer hit. It completely negated the stun and aftershock and then I got wrecked. I am pretty new to fighting with her in AW so the nodes are taking some getting used too but pretty sure a special should not completely negate concussion and aftershock or am I wrong.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Quakes no god!

She’s a goddess
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

OneManArmy wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »

That's like saying you don't know how to build charges with stark spidey so he ain't god tier... She ain't that hard to play. With pretty much every god tier you gotta learn how to play with them. Take voodoo for example he can be a little complicated at first with his combos and when to throw specials but it doesn't make him demi god because of that.

You are correct thats not what makes voodoo demi god. Its the fact that hes nowehere near the level of the actual god tiers

Maybe you don't know how to use him? If you did I doubt you would be saying that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

You are correct thats not what makes voodoo demi god. Its the fact that hes nowehere near the level of the actual god tiers

Maybe you don't know how to use him? If you did I doubt you would be saying that.

I believe it's in reference to the old God Tier. No Champs currently exist on that caliber. God Tier has become more colloquial when describing Top Tier Champs, but there's really only one OG God Tier.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Quake is the only champ I actively avoid, regardless of tier, node, or level. I hate the concussion/aftershock/stun/passive damage that she does. I hate the reflective damage she deals when duped.
    When I fight her cautiously, she charges heavies & stacks concussions. When I fight aggressively, she hits me with a special.
    I know you can interrupt the stun with a special, but the AI always seems to get super defensive when aftershock is about to expire.
    TL;DR Quake is god tier to me because she always seems to wreck me. That being said, have fun with her!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Best science champ in the game. She can beat the collector easily
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I’ve seen a guy in my alliance take down 10k+ enemies with 0 hits landed and 0 hits received. That’s amazing. And definitely God tier.
    I’ve seen a guy in my alliance take down 10k+ enemies with 0 hits landed and 0 hits received. That’s amazing. And definitely God tier.
    see tge video....y I love quake

https://youtu.be/NFpDMmIeZMI

I believe it's in reference to the old God Tier. No Champs currently exist on that caliber. God Tier has become more colloquial when describing Top Tier Champs, but there's really only one OG God Tier.

U sure mate??
    Galaxy76 wrote: »

U sure mate??

https://youtu.be/nJmH03lDdwc
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    "There's only one god, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."