**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL 100% with Star Lord AND Blade?

LOL team with Star Lord AND Blade, is it possible/worth doing or best to stick with 1? Thinking Blade, GR, stark spidy, SL, vulture or Dormamu. Both are 5* r4 currently but I can rank one , I'm assuming SL would need to rank up more if I'm using both (I also know generally blade is the better option to rank up, is that still the case if it's for LOL specifically?)
Blade against champs without the dangersense ability could mean long drawn out fights that'll be done in half the time with Star Lord is what I'm thinking. Advice?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Lots to digest here. Have you done the easy path? not sure if you've done any of it.

No mention of enrage timers, just know for that team, only the r5 will have a long enrage timer and the r4 will not.

I did the easy path of LoL with a 5* r5 blade, and used a 5* r4 SL for OML and Col. I had zero stash and zero free crystals and it cost me less than 1500 units. Couldve cost less but I messed up a few times. Blade handles the opponents on easy path without danger sense just fine.

SL at r5 is almost useless besides having automatic long timers. He'll reach the damage cap quicker, and all around the lesser option in the game.

My advice would be to r5 blade. He'll help you in every aspect of the game, and help you get more resources quicker, to potentially r5 another.

What star is your stark spidey? if he is a 5*, he can be a decent option for LoL as well and you won't even need SL.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    The guy above said everything that is needed.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Seen a video about SL he’ll reach the damage cap faster but that means hits will be blasting at 30-50k everytime as long as you keep your combo up. I saw a video of a rank 5 SL take down the SL from LoL path in 250 hits I believe. Took blade 850 Medusa like 600 and stark 500 (don’t remember the Medusa and stark numbers exactly) but SL isn’t a bad option either.

It’s definitely something to think about, they are right though blade will help you get through the game better.

I have a rank 5 blade and rogue. So I can tell you blade at 5 does work. I haven’t been blessed with a starlord 5* so I can’t say. Only a 4*
    Seen a video about SL he’ll reach the damage cap faster but that means hits will be blasting at 30-50k everytime as long as you keep your combo up. I saw a video of a rank 5 SL take down the SL from LoL path in 250 hits I believe. Took blade 850 Medusa like 600 and stark 500 (don’t remember the Medusa and stark numbers exactly) but SL isn’t a bad option either.

It’s definitely something to think about, they are right though blade will help you get through the game better.

I have a rank 5 blade and rogue. So I can tell you blade at 5 does work. I haven’t been blessed with a starlord 5* so I can’t say. Only a 4*

SL could definitely do it, its just a matter of if he's worth it. You'll still get regen from maestro, limbo from magik, unstoppable from UCOL and thats just easy path. Blade can theoretically even do the abom and bleed gully
    Yeah I did the easy path with the below team:

Blade r4 5*
    Ghost r2 5*
    Stark r5 4*
    Yelow jacket
    Antman.

I think I spent about 2000 units. And that’s cuz I messed up. Spent about 400 on boosts. I didn’t want the fights to last too long.

I got limbod a few times: and it was 1000-1200 per tick, UC wasn’t too bad. The annoying fights were war machine and falcon
    @Panchulon21 I hate quoting, ill just tag you.

Blade worked well for those two (for me anyways) because you could hold block and regen while sp1 hit you.

Also blade on ucol was better than I expected. Almost no Unstoppable.

I used:
    5* r5 Blade
    4* GR
    4* Sparky
    5* r4 SL
    4* punisher

punisher has some crit dmg synergy with gr I believe.
    Yeah blade was an outstanding option. Mine was unduped when I did it. Duped him a few weeks back and took him to rank 5. @Primmer79
    @Panchulon21 Nice!! I did Act 5 with him r4 unduped at the time. Used the generic on him, no regrets.
    Nice man, unfortunately I didn’t have him until after 100% act 5 lol.
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I have blade at 5/65 as well as SL at 5/65. Working on finishing labyrinth now. Only 3 paths left! Blade is better option for LOL with all his synergies (GR, sparky, dorm). That's the team I've been using. Blade also makes maestro way easier (no regen). Still have abom, guilly, mags, spidey, and x23 to 100%. I just ranked medusa for abom fight. But anyways, SL and blade with synergies is really all you need for LOL.
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    I did my first run with winter soldier r4. So blade was a welcome change! Lol
    Rets wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

SL could definitely do it, its just a matter of if he's worth it. You'll still get regen from maestro, limbo from magik, unstoppable from UCOL and thats just easy path. Blade can theoretically even do the abom and bleed gully

Wait, Blade can take down LOL abomination and guilhotine??

shhhhhhh i didnt mean to say that. its a secret
    Ive R5 Starlord and R5 Blade, but im holding up on 100% LOL cause i dont have good immune champs for those fights. Can u confirm plz if Blade can pull it off?

Yes it is possible.

Gully full kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjdwsxwEhCA

Abom full kill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJdeYVmRcYQ

Its not easy, and it may not be the best way, but it seems better than some options people have done.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Ive R5 Starlord and R5 Blade, but im holding up on 100% LOL cause i dont have good immune champs for those fights. Can u confirm plz if Blade can pull it off?
    It rng. Need GR for abom and mepsitoo ore dorm for guil. So. And if you Not hav you luck one you side it can cost u alot.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @Panchulon21 I hate quoting, ill just tag you.

Blade worked well for those two (for me anyways) because you could hold block and regen while sp1 hit you.

Also blade on ucol was better than I expected. Almost no Unstoppable.

I used:
    5* r5 Blade
    4* GR
    4* Sparky
    5* r4 SL
    4* punisher

punisher has some crit dmg synergy with gr I believe.

This is the exact team I used! I used 2000 units, primarily because I finished the easy path in 24 hours and got bored using Blade and just started using SL for the last half of my run, even though I didn't have the extended timer, haha. Also started buying boosts for the 2nd half of that run. It was so boring.