**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Champs

Looking it at some champs like SW and Wolverine or Thor as 5* could help people massively. I think every character released in the game should be able to be obtained as every star possible. I dont understand why there like a 4* champ of someone but not a 5* It doesn't make sense. Also if you can include every champ as a 5* it help people compete for Arena more. I would love to have a 5* SW because she is one of my 4* champ to play with. As a 5* she could be a game changer.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Before 6* and before patch 12.0. SW, Thor and Wolverine were ridiculous good. They limited them to 4* because even as a 4*, they could wipe the snot out of all the content at the time. Even as a 4*, after 12.0, they were still wiping most of the content against 5*. So Kabam considers them too OP for a 5*.

However, with 6* in the game, this doesn't hold up as much anymore. It would be great if they did have 5* version of them - like as a reward for 100% the next story quest that comes out (crystal spin with one of the few that don't have a 5* in the game). Probably never going to happen in any form though... maybe, but not likely.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Dont forget, theres other champs limited such as fixit, abom, etc. Then theres OG DD and Cap WWII who resurfaced in 6*. I really truly honestly think part of it is our complaints about the difficulty to dupe a champion. Im fully expecting blade and sparky to not be in 6* crystals ever, but maybe make a return in 7* lol
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Before 6* and before patch 12.0. SW, Thor and Wolverine were ridiculous good. They limited them to 4* because even as a 4*, they could wipe the snot out of all the content at the time. Even as a 4*, after 12.0, they were still wiping most of the content against 5*. So Kabam considers them too OP for a 5*.

However, with 6* in the game, this doesn't hold up as much anymore. It would be great if they did have 5* version of them - like as a reward for 100% the next story quest that comes out (crystal spin with one of the few that don't have a 5* in the game). Probably never going to happen in any form though... maybe, but not likely.

Couldn't they make like a less op version of SW like an MCU version or create the next LOL and allow SW to be one of the champ you get. I agree a 4* SW is op
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Dont forget, theres other champs limited such as fixit, abom, etc. Then theres OG DD and Cap WWII who resurfaced in 6*. I really truly honestly think part of it is our complaints about the difficulty to dupe a champion. Im fully expecting blade and sparky to not be in 6* crystals ever, but maybe make a return in 7* lol

Ya but Tbh All Champs are good at certain thing. Like every champ benefit in the own way. Hyperion is Like a SW in some ways in terms of damage. I understand why wolverine wouldnt get a 5* because he regen would make him crazy good and probably the best defender ever. But They could make it so there like a prize but ofc make it like a hard 100 percent quest