**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't get in goldpool arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SaxzillaSaxzilla Posts: 19
    Wow this sucks Kabam. Come on and get it right. I thought it was just me but I was wrong.
  • Who’s ready for goldpool arena #3 because $#** like this keeps happening
  • What's the deal?
  • Kabam just give us all the champ quit with the arena just give em to us 😂
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If you are eligible to enter the Goldpool arena you will see it as an available arena for you today. If you saw the error earlier today related to asking for a ticket to enter, it has now been resolved and you can enter without the ticket. Please try again now.
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    Yeah not at all surprised by the arena being active and not being able to get back in it again. There's some things you just know to expect. I would still like to see a mod post on why the re-entry tickets were not issued out before hand.
  • Same for me... The one way you had to get some people back on side and you messed it up..
  • Dreamcrusher16Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 5
    Just give goldpool to everyone who participated in the first arena and call it a day.
  • jj991987jj991987 Posts: 7
    Man alive I was going to be able to get a full round in during my lunch. This is ridiculous we had major interruptions the first time now I'm missing a round at least. That is assuming it doesnt take forever for yall to fix it.
  • agr5017agr5017 Posts: 10
    Kabam should just give those who originally had a ticket a goldpool and open the arena to everyone. These mistakes are getting old!
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

If you are eligible to enter the Goldpool arena you will see it as an available arena for you today. If you saw the error earlier today related to asking for a ticket to enter, it has now been resolved and you can enter without the ticket. Please try again now.

Wrong
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    0h5md4hxf6x9.png
  • Super4YogiSuper4Yogi Posts: 22
    I was entitled to this second run of the arena, as you said it yourselves. It won't allow me to enter and keeps saying I lack the golden ticket.

I had it, I entered the first one, couldn't really use it because of all those issues we all remember...

What's going on, @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Wolf , @Kabam Vydious ?

Seriously, what in the world can we do to have a pleasant experience in here?
  • Kabam disse que ia liberar a entrada de todos que fizeram a primeira arena do gold, agora não dá pra entrar.
  • Khonshu2018Khonshu2018 Posts: 11
    Khonshu2099 participated in this past Goldpool and just missed out. I am also missing access to enter the Arena... please update us ASAP. Thanks in advance.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    What about those who had a ticket and it took it?
  • Hearsefan666Hearsefan666 Posts: 8
    Agreed. What would it cost kabam to just say mea culpa and just award us the goldpool 5*? This is nonsense
  • timmytimmy Posts: 2
    I didn’t get him last time. Still have original ticket but don’t see the arena at all. So is it only for people who did the first arena but didn’t get him? Wtf.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    0h5md4hxf6x9.png
    Hi all!

Wrong

Restar mabye
    Unless you got more than one ticket and didn’t sell it
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    0h5md4hxf6x9.png
    Hi all!

Wrong

Restar mabye

Yep was coming to say the same thing; wasn’t working for me, closed and reopened the game after Lyra’s latest message and working now!
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Hi all!

First, thank you for addressing it so quickly, Kabam.

But, seriously, how does this possibly occur if you did any form of even rudimentary testing on an event setup? Answer: It doesn't. As with issue after issue, you are moving too fast and too recklessly and not doing proper testing. When does it end? When does there end up being some level of accountability and imposition of good development and testing standards and practices? Until you fix that problem, you are doomed. You very literally should not be doing any form of new content until you fix that problem that is systemic in everything that you do or put out for content.
    Restart the game. Mines fixed
  • Vegas110Vegas110 Posts: 23
    Fixed now thanks
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    is not exclusive anymore.. sucks
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited July 2018
    Just give us the champ. Sigh...

not bad idea lol
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    how tf are you gonna make this not exclusive... jesus.
  • docu3docu3 Posts: 18
    Still exclusive. They just granted access to those eligible without expecting them to have an old ticket. I guess they could have reissued tickets and then caused people to use them, but that would grant access to people ineligible that had just held on to old tickets.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    how tf are you gonna make this not exclusive... jesus.

@docu3 is correct. The arena does not show up if you did not participate in the first goldpool arena. I checked my alt account and there is nothing there aside from the normal arenas.