**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War season eligibility requirements

Question: in prior seasons you had to participate in at least 5 wars in a 24 war max season to be eligible for season rewards.
Now that the season is only 12 war max what are the requirements? Ive been looking through the threads on season 3 and found no mention of it, someone PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Options
    It's still the same. The idea here is not to change Alliances too often during the Season, but use the time in between if you need to change, since the 2 Week downtime comes around after the end of every 4 week season.
  • Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    Thats not fair i run a relaxed alliance ,we run 2 bgs because ppl have lives i was gonna rotate some ppl so they participate in 4 which i 1/3, 5 wars is not even 1/4!! So they wont be eligible it has nothing to do with jumping alliances ,it has to do with having prior obligations, im gonna lose members!!!
  • Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    I meant 5 out of 24 is less than 1/4 of the wars,you should reduce that number i completely disagree with kabam ,
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Gino1290 wrote: »
    I meant 5 out of 24 is less than 1/4 of the wars,you should reduce that number i completely disagree with kabam ,

Your Alliance should still be able to get all of the Wars they need in!

If you run 2 Battlegroups, and rotate one every Day/Week, each Alliance Member should be able to get in 8 Wars.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Gino1290 wrote: »

Anything less, and people would be hopping their way up.
  • Options
    How many war should join to be eligible for season rewards.?
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Did you just search for 2 years back thread and replied??
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

How many war should join to be eligible for season rewards.?

Like miike said above, five. You couldn't have read it? Lol