**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About time.

cehn3brdottd.png
1 generic 4* ag and 98 sig stones later. Never been true duped. RNG 0%

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hey at least you pulled him once.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Lol, true story
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Work on those masteries, he should be ranked higher than that that kiddo. Nice though
    Lol, my masteries are set.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    cehn3brdottd.png

Well since this thread is about wolvie, i would like to know if i should rank 4 my duped wolvie over unduped vision AoU?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    cehn3brdottd.png

Well since this thread is about wolvie, i would like to know if i should rank 4 my duped wolvie over unduped vision AoU?

yes
    Yea, wolverine is still the best aq path clearer if u wanna save potions.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Work on those masteries, he should be ranked higher than that that kiddo. Nice though

That's higher than mine at the same rank, and sig level.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    just realized that you have a boost on, so yours may be closer to mine after all.
    That's a xp boost. Item use was goin on. Hang on and I'll ss my masteries. They are unorthodox
    zl8r2l0muytt.png
    avydiuyf9q46.png
    yrvta3id9mav.png
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    zl8r2l0muytt.png
    avydiuyf9q46.png
    yrvta3id9mav.png

Do you actually use/benefit from all those points in unfazed?
    It's about 55% listed, but that does save my butt more times than not
    Not for long fights, imo.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Interesting build.

Not for me, but if you enjoy it, keep it up.
    Yea, I've just been burned on his judgments not procing when I need them is all. GR is one of the greats for aq paths, just not for my style.
    Yea, I've just been burned on his judgments not procing when I need them is all. GR is one of the greats for aq paths, just not for my style.

I hear ya. I love GR... Just not in AQ.

I'll take my SL, X23 and LC over anyone.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It's about 55% listed, but that does save my butt more times than not

I only have one point in it now, more for the pi bumb then anything else, but it definitely helps me out from time to time. I used to have more in them, but the noticable difference, to me, was so small it was’t worth the extra points.
    Unfazed seems to proc enough for the extra points to be worth maxing it imo.

Now if only wolverine's sig would proc more than his base regen, lol. So frustrating to keep seeing the 133 tick instead of the 310 I invested 98 sig stones into.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mines the same, pulled once, used a gem and filled him up with stones.
    He has the lowest pi of all my 5/50 at only 5138
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Wolvie isn't made for aq anymore because sentinels don't bleed making fights longer and more hard, stick with gr judgements proc ex with blade
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Wolvie isn't made for aq anymore because sentinels don't bleed making fights longer and more hard, stick with gr judgements proc ex with blade

Nope.

Wolvie and X23 are still great for AQ. Waaay better than GR. Use them on anything that bleeds and use someone else like LC or SL on sentinels.
    R4 X23 > r4 GR for non-sentinel fights.
    edited July 2018
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    R4 X23 > r4 GR for non-sentinel fights.

Yeah x23 have better burst. I love my x23. But GR is all around better. Can take down any of the bosses on map 5 and isnt limited to any path except poison. Wheres x23 and wolvie are extremly limited now

I don't know.

My team is X23, SL and LC, and there's only one path I can't take: tier 1 science. X23 rips through all the fights except sentinels, bosses or a bleed path in which I use LC.

I usually get to Dorm without ever using SL.
    edited July 2018
    I use r4 5* doc oc, lc, and r5 4* wolverine when aw atk isn't going. Wolverine for non sentinel fights, doc for skill sentinels, lc for anything else including ms, gg, and dorm.

War atk days I swap in 4* quake and r3 5* he with wolverine for that added 15% synergy to help bleeds and regen proc more with wolverine.