**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance war rating adjustment

I would like to address Kabam about this issue , this is on-going and will keep on hauting me & other alliance as-well.

We got two war rating adjustment on season 2, which is a big pain because I tried contacting you many times and we got none proper respond except you can’t reveal the cheater to the leader, then I have one question, how can I protect my alliance?

I don’t know who is violating your policies and i’m not a witch doctor, I can’t predict or kick members that I don’t know he/she is violating your policies, that is unfair to them, I need concrete evidence to show the team or you have to take control by simply ban that account from participating in AW right away, not 2-4 warnings or countless warning without no end.

Minor vs majority

That’s not fair to the rest of the alliance

Because of some cheater, the whole alliance get punish, that’s not fair indeed.

I really hope you hear this and change this because this is going to be a big issue in the nearby future.

Comments

• IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    YES! It ridiculous that Kabam is punishing us without giving us a why to fix it. But they don't care, as long as they keep cashing checks. P.S. As soon as one of their minions sees your post they're going to delete it. But I agree with you. A lot of us do.
  • Cheers bro, all I want is to protect my alliance, I’m in a helpless situation atm, can’t do anything, pretty sure the 3rd adjustment will come sooner or later if this continues
    Yeah same here. The penalty is what it is. I'm not even asking for it to be reversed. Just the ability to protect my alliance for further harm. I've posted twice about this on the forum just to have the post removed. Including yours, I've seen at least 2 dozen post in the last 3 days regarding this. Tech won't even acknowledge the issue when we message them. We are given zero answers, it's frustrating.
  • That’s terrible, i’m pretty sure people will quite if this continues, frustration could lead to stop playing, if that’s how they responded then no hope, but worth giving it a try anyway, I tried all the possible ways to deliver this mail/issue to Kabam, the answer is ................
    Yeah I myself almost quit the morning after S2 ended. My alliance members talked me in to staying, but if this happens again in S3 I'm gone.
  • Me 2, i’m pretty sure I will be the same, after the 3rd, i’m out.
  • I just hope this is not a continuous problem, it would be a big pain to proceed and enjoy the game.
  • What is really not fair is that by lowering our rating we become virtually unbeatable in the lower rating which is totally unfair the the lower rated alliances and just guarantees our victory rewards that is on Karam my alliance was unfairly targeted as a perpetrator aso I'm sure many others were
  • Corection : What is really not fair is that by lowering our rating we become virtually unbeatable in the lower rating which is totally unfair to the lower rated alliances and just guarantees our victory rewards that is on Kabam my alliance was unfairly targeted as a perpetrator also I'm sure many others were
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I would like to address Kabam about this issue , this is on-going and will keep on hauting me & other alliance as-well.

We got two war rating adjustment on season 2, which is a big pain because I tried contacting you many times and we got none proper respond except you can’t reveal the cheater to the leader, then I have one question, how can I protect my alliance?

I don’t know who is violating your policies and i’m not a witch doctor, I can’t predict or kick members that I don’t know he/she is violating your policies, that is unfair to them, I need concrete evidence to show the team or you have to take control by simply ban that account from participating in AW right away, not 2-4 warnings or countless warning without no end.

Minor vs majority

That’s not fair to the rest of the alliance

Because of some cheater, the whole alliance get punish, that’s not fair indeed.

I really hope you hear this and change this because this is going to be a big issue in the nearby future.

Technically punishing the whole alliance is fair because wether you asked for it or not the cheater still helped you out which means you were helped to that rating through cheating wether you were aware of it or not unfair would be allowing you to keep the rating a cheater helped you get.

On the point of kabam not saying who cheated I think that they should fix that I do agree that this part is bs.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I do t think Kabam cares or knows how bad this policy is to the game and moral.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Yeh no address to this issue resulting in dead alliances.
    @viper yes u don’t lose but with each ratings adjustment, rewards become rubbish