**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the wisest way to spend units?

Should you use units for energy refills, champion/crystal offerings, masteries, or something else. What is the best value for unit use?

Comments

• Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Masteries to be kept as 1st priority always.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Masteries
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Wait for 3.5k units 4* Vision offer?

• BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    I earn units for crystals
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Like everyone else is saying 1st Masteries then after that save them for harder content energy refills are a good cost for only 30 units but wouldn't do it all the time otherwise your unit stash will disappear real quick.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I first used my units to build a full suicides mastery and then used them to slowly become uncollected. Now I am using them to 100% act 5. I once used 2k units to buy 10 Grandmaster crystals and I regreted it ever since. So, as many have said: masteries and hard content.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Masteries
    I Buy Mastery And Crystal I Buy New Champs
  • SpacemanSpaceman Posts: 17
    Masteries, after that best to save for offers.
    Yeah I know I buy mastery for parry and dexterity and healthy
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Stay away from suicide masteries
  • Masteries
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Masteries and revives
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Blast through content with sub par champs and revives then tell everyone on the forum how good you are.